43

ON THE TOP IS JUST A MERE CONCEPT OF HOW ASIAN NIKKAH  ARE.

A few moths later.

Bella was nervous as hell. She felt like a huge rock was place on her chest. She felt nauseous. She felt a need to cry. All in all she was feeling a lot of things.

She was even feeling irritated because of the heavy dress she was wearing.

And Aurora was no different.

Bella's dress

Aurora's dress

Aurora's dress

Mrs King and Laura were trying to calm her and Aurora who was in the same condition

Even Bella's stepmom, Eliza and step sister, Sarah were also trying to help. Both of them had been released from the rehab and were here with her on the biggest day of her life. Both of them approached her a couple of months ago. They wanted to make amendments and Bella, allowed them and forgave them for everything they had ever done.

"Hey calm down Bells bear, everything is fine." Laura said giving her a glass of water.

"Easy for you to say. The girl who went to Vegas and got married in one night." Bella snapped.

This was in fact true. Laura and Steve didn't want a grand wedding so both of them , without telling anyone went to Vegas and got married. Caleb, Christian and everyone else were really happy but Bella and Aurora didn't talk to them for a whole month. Who don't want to be present for their  best friend's wedding. But  sadly both of them were bribed with a tub of ice cream.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and Caleb and Aurora's father entered.

" It's time" Caleb said.

"Hey I promise its gonna be fine. Just remember not to trip and fall infront of a couple hundred people" Laura said.

"Not helping Laura." Bella groaned.

Suddenly there was another knock on the door. Both Christian and Declan entered wearing matching shervanies.

Christian's outfit

Declan's outfit

In a flash all the ladies, Mrs Kight, Laura , Eliza and Sarah came infront of Bella and Aurora

In a flash all the ladies, Mrs Kight, Laura , Eliza and Sarah came infront of Bella and Aurora .

"Hey we will just take a quick glance and leave." Declan said with a hopeful glint in his eyes.

"Its bad luck. How many times have I told you boys huh? Now don't  ruin my day my two boys are getting married let me be happy once." Mrs Knight said scolding them.

"But ma it's the twenty first century. Please just one glance." Christian pleaded.

"Out I said." Both boys upon hearing this turned to their father who just entered the room.

" No no I don't meddle with lady business and I advise you two boys not two either." Mr King said.

"It's more dangerous the  a business deal kids" Aurora's father agreed.

"Fine" both boys grumbled and went out of the room.

______

"Kiya apko qabool hai?" the maulvi asked. (Do you accept?)

"Qabool hai." Bella replied. ( I accept)

And with that the two couples were married. 

Bella and Christian looked at each other through the flowers that were separating them. 

Her eyes held love, surprise, and assurance that this is all a reality not a dream, as to what Christian was thinking, but above all they held amusement

Her eyes held love, surprise, and assurance that this is all a reality not a dream, as to what Christian was thinking, but above all they held amusement. That the man whom she once called the devil, Lucifer and many evil things was now her husband.

And his eyes held love, admiration and disbelieve. Because he couldn't believe that the girl he loves, his angel, is now finally his wife. 

He can't really imagine what he would do without this girl

The girl who changed him.

The End.

BTW IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE WEDDING CONCEPT YOU CAN WATCH THE VIDEO AT THE TOP.

A/N

OH GOD. WHAT A WONDERFUL JOURNEY IT HAS BEEN.

 I THANK ALL OF MY READER FOR BEING PATIENT AND SUPPORTIVE.

AND AS A FAREWELL GIFT I PROMISE AN EPILOGUE.

WITH LOTS OF LOVE

THE AUTHOR.<3

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT.