11

Pic of Declan on top

It was a normal day. Bella was working in her office while sipping delicious coffee. Today she chose to wear something comfortable which is an off shoulder white top, black skinny jeans with white sneakers. She also let her hair down and applied natural makeup. She heard a knock on the door and a head popped in.

" Good morning, may I help you sir?" She asked.

"Of course you can" the stranger said while coming in and sitting infront on her.

" And how is that?" she asked a bit irritated with his unprofessional, rude and cocky behaviour.

"By giving me one of you precious smile or number, of course sweetheart."

Okay now she was angry.

" Sir if you don't have a reasonable explanation of why you are in my office then I am afraid I will have to call the security to drag you out" she said as if she was to talking a child.

He laughed and said " Well well indeed my brother did a good job in finding his assistant this time."

It took her a while to process what he said until her eyes widened and she quickly apologized

" Oh I am so sorry sir, I didn't mean to act so rude. Just give me a minute, I will inform Mr Knight of your presence" she said and quickly became to contact him.

"Oh it's alright sweetheart, no need to apologize and please don't inform him of my presence beca-" he was cut off as the door of her office burst open and none other than the devil himself walked in.

" Hey Declan, mom just called me and informed me of your little visit. It took me a while to find you though" Mr Knight said hugging his brother.

So his name is Declan, Bella didn't know he had a brother... huh. " Oh it's alright brother your assistant here was giving me quite a good company" he said nodding toward her.

Mr Knight's eyes found her's and she quickly adverted her gaze to the ground.

" Come on then let's go to the meeting. Our clients will be disappointed otherwise." Mr Knight said in a hurry and both walked out of her office.

Good job now Bella you just insulted your boss's brother during your first week. I am proud of you. She said to herself.

Oh.. great ... now she was talking to her, this day can't get better.
But she didn't know what was about to come before saying that.

***
Bella was walking in a hurry when suddenly she bumped into someone and knocked out all the files in her hand. " Oh great. Thank u so much" she muttered.

"Always a pleasure sweetheart but let me help you with that."

She felt someone lean down and collect all the files. Her head shot up on hearing that voice. Oh you have got to be kidding me. Him again?!

As she got up he handed her, her files and she said

" Thank u Mr Knight."

" Oh just Declan is fine and it's always a pleasure sweetheart" he said with a charming smile. Oh what a player. She sweared if he uses that word once more she wou-

"Sweetheart, I was wondering if you wanna go out with me" he said cutting her thoughts ..well it wasn't like she could really do something.

" Well Declan first of all I would really appreciate it if you stop calling me that and second of all my answer is no" she said.

Wow she was really proud of herself to reject his offer as he is really good looking. He had dull blue eyes and jet black hair unlike his brother .

"Why?.. are you afraid you might fall in love with me sweetheart" he said with a smirk clearly ignoring her request of not calling her that.

What is with men and their smirks. She scoffed "In your dreams. And I don't date my boss is the reason by the way" she said a little irritated.

This is the second time this man has managed to irritated her, wow what a charmer (note the sarcasm).

"Well technically I am not your boss my brother is. And I will be more than happy if you come in my dreams sweetheart, but I can tell that you are clearly lying and want to go out with me" he said.

" I am not" she retorted back.

"Yes you are" he said.

"I. Am. Not."

"You. Are. Not."

"Yes. I. Am."

Oh s*it

"Aha there you go. So it proves that you are and don't say you are not."

" But I am not " she whined.

"Well if you really are not you should go out with me and prove me wrong." he said amused.

"Fine. I will go out with you" she grumbled. They exchanged numbers and she texted him her address. "Great I will pick you up at 7."

''Going somewhere Miss Belle''. Bella froze and turned around. Standing there was as she liked to call him the devil.

" How long were you there brother?" Declan asked him.

"Long enough" was the replay. And she had a feeling that he had heard all of their conversation.

" My office Miss Bella. Now." he growled ,like literally growled. And than she realized that she hadn't even told Declan her name.

Don't forget to vote and comment。◕‿◕。