28

The disco lights, drunk people, and a dance floor with a sea of bodies. All these things indicate the place where Bella was right now. The club. She observed her surroundings . It was the usual, some men were trying to hit on girls with same lame pick up lines, some people were here to get drunk and some were dancing like nothing else mattered in the world. 

Her small hands were suddenly in Christian's large ones. She jumped in surprise and looked at him only to find him glaring at some men who were staring at her. He looked...angry and jealous? No. .of course not. It was just part of the act. Right?....right. 

They pushed through the crowed and went straight to the VIP area. Well what else would she have expected from THE Christian Knight. VIP area was much different from the local one. It was a little peaceful and quite. The interior was beautiful yet classy.

Bella was wearing a beautiful grey dress with black heels and minimum makeup and yet she looked gorgeous

Although everyone including Christian had complimented her she still felt a little self-conscious standing next to the three most handsome men she knew

Just as they all sat down Bella thought she saw Laura but she knew better. Bella was sure that they went to dinner. Bella realized that almost every girl in this room was giving the guys flirtatious glances. She frowned at that. One of them was her supposedly boyfriend, who obviously was getting more attention and the other two consisted of a good friend and her brother. So it was safe to say that Bella was disgusted by it. 

A group of girls approached their table. All of them looked at them, except Christian, he seemed to know what was happening. ''Umm.. can we help you?'' Bella asked them. But they seem to act like she didn't even exist. ''Can we get a picture with you guys?'' the blond one asked. 

Now Bella understood what this was about. GOD. They can't take a hint, can they? ''I am sorry ladies but we are here to have some fun so if you will excuse us'' Caleb said to them with a stern face. 

''Not even you Christian?'' the blond BITCH asked. 

Woah. Backup. Christian? As in my boyfriend... I mean fake. But still. Back off you bitches, he is mine. Bella thought. Bella didn't know when she became this possessive but apparently this side of her decided to show itself now.

''Uhm.. excuse me ladies? Yeah I am here too. Just as my friend here said we are here to have fun, so we would really appreciate it if we have it ALONE. Right honey?'' Bella said looking at Christian, and squeezed his hand for a replay. At that moment the devil in him decided to show as he only winked at her. ''Sure babe'' replied Christian. And just at that moment everything stopped. Just as Bella looked in those icy blue eyes she forgot everything. All she wanted to do was to look at them. And in her opinion an eternity wouldn't be enough to explore them. There were so many emotions. So many memories hidden. So much pain that all she wanted to do was hold his hand, and tell him that 'It was okay' She was here'. 

And somehow Christian understood her. For a moment they both forgot the whole world, 7 billion people, and only both of them understood each other. 

Bella knew now that some time ago the emotion Steve was feeling was jealousy. Bella was jealous. She didn't want any girl to even look at his direction.

His laugh, his smile, his humor, his love and his good looks should only be hers. She felt like she had a right on him.

Christian was surprised by the intensity of emotion he saw in Bella's eyes. As if it all were real. If she was acting then she was a damn good actoress . But what Christian felt was real. The love, the intensity, the feelings were all for the beauty in front of him. 

His Bella.  His Beauty.. His Love

Her Christian.. Her Devil.. Her Love

......

A/N

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT ;))