4

Bella got up feeling excited and nervous about the interview today.

But she was also happy because if she got this job she would be able to buy everything she needs without begging her mom. She got out of bed, took a quick shower and change into the clothes which took two hours for her and Laura to choose, they consisted of black pencil skirt and a white blouse and 6 inches black heels.

 She got out of bed, took a quick shower and change into the clothes which took two hours for her and Laura to choose, they consisted of black pencil skirt and a white blouse and 6 inches black heels

After changing she put on some make up that Laura helped her buy, after a lot of failed tries. Now to avoid her sister's shrieks and mom's yelling she re heat the pancakes for them that she baked earlier this morning. She set the tables and took the spare keys of the house and went to the bus stop as fast as she could in these extraordinary uncomfortable shoes.

***
When she got out of the bus she was utterly amazed to see such a beautiful building infront of her. No wonder Christian Knight was a billionaire. She shake out these thoughts in her mind and started walking towards the building. When she reached the reception area she was again amazed of the interior of the building.

When she went to the receptionist the first thing she noticed was how a much of a  bubbly personality she had as she was discussing very irrelivent topics with a man. Bella looked at the name plate and realized that she didn't even introduce herself.

" Hi I am Isabella, nice to meet you Emma".

"Oh ya sorry I am Emma nice to meet you too. You must be hear for the P.A interview right. You can go on the 14th floor. Oh and please avoid using the private elevator" she said it all in one breath

" Ok thank you Miss Emma ,I will be cautious" she said.

"Oh please stop the formality Emma's just fine and I know you we will be best friends" she said will finality.

" I just hope I get the job". Bella said.

" Oh you will dear, now go on we don't want you to be late now do we. Mr Knight do not tolerate late employees."

She made a mental note of it, and hurried toward the elevator. Just deep breath and positive thoughts and everything will be fine Isabella.

Don't forget to vote and comment (•‿•)