2

Christian Knight's pic on top

( I am just writing this chapter to tell a little about Christian Knight. He is not egoistic because he is telling how rich and powerful he is. Plz don't judge)

After the meeting was finished Christian stormed out of the meeting room to cool down the anger which was rapidly making its way to him.

So let me tell u a little about him, this is Christian Robert Knight the most powerful man in Asia. He is also the CEO of Knight Enterprises which makes him the most powerful and re known businessman.

Other companies fall on their knees to work with him. After the unfortunate meeting he went to his most favourite cafe because of their strong and delicious coffee. Let me tell you this being a successful businessman is not easy for him especially with his personal assistant on a long vacation.

So tomorrow he have to take some interviews and give them the position of his P.A.

"Not every one is annoying you know. You may find your love of life."

Steve ,his best friend mocked him knowing how much he hates that word. 

"Shut up you know that will never happen ".

"Yes yes you and you overconfident self".

"Do I have a reason not to be?" he asked proudly.

"Of course not brother you have everything a man could ask for" Steve said jokingly.

"You are the same as me " he said.

"What can we do we are brothers with different mothers man". Steve replied chuckling it was true. Their friendship was like no other

"I think that's the first time we are agreeing on something", they both chuckled while sipping coffee.

Don't forget to vote and comment (•‿•)