31

It was a beautiful Monday morning. The birds were chirping and the sun rays were dancing in Bella's room...ugh.. who am I kidding.. are Monday mornings ever beautiful? It was a regular day not a bird in sight and the sun was rays were disturbing her sleep. 

Bella woke up with a horrible mood. Not only was she sleep deprived but she also had to plan a big charity event for the company. Which also had to be IN THE EVENING. Last night she got  a call from her boss aka the devil or more precisely Lucifer, who made her wake up at 3AM IT THE MORNING to ask her to prepare a charity ball. At first she wanted to decline the call because of the little stunt he pulled but then decided against it as he only accompanied the girl outside and then faked an important call to get rid of her.

Bella must admit she felt overjoyed at that. So now she was on call every damn second, either it was the chief, an event planner or even devil's own tailor. Yes she even had to prepare Christians' s suit herself.

By evening everything was ready.  Bella was exhausted but she still went to her house and started getting after a long, relaxing and warm bath as the weather was getting cold by day. She put on a light blue gown and put her hair in a bun. When knocked on the door to inform Laura of her leaving she found her getting ready too. ''Where are you up too?'' she asked her. 

''Same as you. Steve asked me to be his date'' Laura said shrugging. Bella raised an eyebrow at that but Laura kept dodging her gaze.

Bella

Laura

Laura

Just as both women were adding some final touches the door bell rang. They both went to open the door and there stood three gorgeous men and Emily?

Steve came in and kissed Laura's cheek and complimented her making her blush profusely. Christian came in and eyed Bella up and down and said ''You look stunning, as usual'' 

''Well I could have looked more stunning if I had more time. So don't waste your calories I know I look just normal'' Bella said casually.

''Excuse me miss. Don't you dare insult my girlfriend. I know a lot of words that you look . I can just start by beautiful, ravishing, gorgeous-''

''Okay okay. I look good. '' Bella said chuckling. 

Caleb also entered the house with Emily. ''Hey guys. You both look gorgeous. This is-''

''Emily'' both of the girls said at the same time. ''Yeah we know her. But the question is how do you?'' Laura asked.

''Oh I met her the day I surprised Bella'' Caleb said. 

Bella gave him a look. He mouthed back ' I will tell u later'

They all sat in the limo. Yes a limo. Christian arranged it. Apparently he liked to make a grand entrance.

Bella absentmindedly checked Christian out. Unaware of the fact that he made all the effort from the crisp Armani suit to a brand new cologne just for her.

A/N

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT. :))