Chap 6; A rebels tears

"Not only in the form of strength"

🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕

⚠️ mentions of blood ⚠️

"I'm proud to present, the new members to the strongest clan in the universe, the earth demon clans new students! In honor of the God of the earth, our fifty new students will become the future of our clan! Please welcome them up to the stage!"

The crowd roared and applauded, the sound echoing through the big hall. The main event of the year was when new students were accepted to the mightiest clan, the number 1# ranked clan in the supernatural world, the earth demon clan. Only fifty children were chosen from the millions of young demons willing to join each year. They only accepted the best, and always got who they wanted because they were the best. This years students were going to be trained harder and more effectively than ever.

Out of that group there was one student that stood out from the crowd. With pitch black raven hair and deep black eyes, the young pleasure demon, called Vivy, was the most watched student of the year. Vivy was still very young, but she had so much potential it was crazy. Hundreds of clans had offered a place to her in their clan, but her family only wanted the best for the young demon.

At the time Vivy was shy, so incredibly shy but also so incredibly strong and powerful. Her flying abilities were extraordinary and her strength was ten times more powerful than other people her age. But Vivy had never asked for such powers. All that she had ever wanted was to blend in and shy away, but was forced into the spotlight. She enjoyed observing more than doing, and didn't like participating in her classes at the mighty clan. Everything from normal classes to strength, mind control, flight and other things. They were boring to her, and she wanted to do something else instead.

But there was no helping the raven haired girl. Being born into the star demon clan, a mighty clan ruling over the star city in the shadow region of the demon dimension, Vivy was used to privilege and attention from an early age. She was the oldest sibling among five, and at first had to carry all of their responsibilities. But when she got accepted to the mightiest clan in the universe, Vivy had no choice but to say goodbye to her family and move out. Once you start training for the earth clan there is really no time for other things.

In the first few years of her schooling at the earth clan, nobody really paid too much attention to her. Everyone was busy training and learning things to improve faster. She was constantly surrounded by many different types of demons, like pain and shadow demons. At first it was hard to keep up with the shadow demons strength and upper hand, and the pain demons constant bothering, but she got used to it. Still, her favorite classmates were her fellow pleasure demons.

Pleasure was the most holy thing in the earth Gods universe. The pleasure demons were beloved in his light and they were also a little different from the slightly meaner and more serious demons like pain and shadow. With their purity to be able to do such holy acts and gain strength from it, also came a lot of responsibility and studying. Their personalities also changed once they started getting older, matching their abilities. Most pleasure demons were teasing and witty, snaking around in the shadows and always wearing this signature lazy smirk.

Vivy changed from the shy demon that she was before getting into the clan, to a smooth and charming personality. When she entered the final stage of schooling in the clan, her popularity quickly rose higher than ever before. She was known as the most powerful and the most skilled pleasure demon in the clan, which also meant in the world. People admired the way she dressed, the way she walked, the way she talked and the way she fought. The mentors always used her as an example for the other students, and she was so way ahead in her practical classes that she got extra tutoring. There really was no one better than Vivy Earth.