Chap 48; Bloody fangs

"Knives biting into your skin"

🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕

⚠️ blood, torture, knives, poison, bruises, 18+, sexual ⚠️

Slash, slash, slash.

Cassy and Vivy lean back in their wooden chairs, not knowing if they are supposed to be proud, scared or satisfied. Maryann is way better at this than they expected.

"Do you feel it yet? Feel the burn?"
Maryann whispers into his ear, slowly twisting her knife inside his gut. She knows how to work a knife, knows where not to press it and where it's painful. Which places are too dangerous, too easily leading to death. She avoids those places, instead opting to let him watch himself slowly fall apart, slowly bleed out until there is nothing left. She stays close to him, let's her breathing loom over his skin as she does her thing.

Blood already coats her arms and dress. Her face also has some splashes of the red liquid, but Maryann is always careful to stay clean. The dirtiness of such a job isn't really her favorite part. Rather it's the fear in the persons eyes, or the regret of what they have done in the past, that does it for her. It's oddly calming, she understands why Vivy and Cassy like it. It's almost like this isn't her first time, digging a knife through someone's gut and watching them slowly bleed to death. But she has seen it before, she has seen a lot.

So maybe there are things in the purple clan that she wasn't supposed to see. Maybe she knew from the start that the purple clan wasn't good, that they do evil things and are not in favor with the moongoddess. The night when she found Armanda and two other girls sneaking through the temple grounds? She was on her way to the basement. In panic she realized that her juniors had caught her, and used their sneaking around as an excuse. In reality she was on her way to listen, like she often did before. Listen to her leader or older senior torture and question different people, listened to their screams.

Maryann has always been someone with good ears. Someone who isn't scared to know more than what she's supposed to. What are they going to do? Kill her? With her powers it's not possible, they either need her or are too weak to kill her. Maryann chuckles when the guy in front of her screams in pain. She drags her knife through his leg slowly, with so much strength that she doesn't feel any resistance from his skin. When his eyes begin to droop from blood loss, Maryann sighs and pulls out her knife. He yelps weakly. With hands wiping some blood off her face, Maryann stands up and walks over to Cassy and Vivy.

"It's your turn, the poison better be good"

"You have to tell me Armanda, who did this to you?"

Armanda's weak eyes blink slowly. Her lips are chapped, and even though she's dehydrated tears are running down her cheeks. There are people in the room, so many people whom she have never met before. But Maryann sits next to her, a calm look in her eye, dried blood under her fingernails that Armanda can't help but notice. She remembers everything, of course she does. For the past three days she's been in a light coma, dreaming about what happened at every second, begging to be awakened from the nightmare.

If Armanda closes her eyes, she can still see the people above her, taunting, hurting. But Maryann's strong hand on hers is enough to calm her mind. Her senior speaks Moonwitch language to her, only to her. Nobody else in the room can understand what they are saying, it makes Armanda feel special. She desperately claws to get closer to her senior, tears running down her cheeks. She's only sixteen after all, still but a child. A kid who knows nothing about the world, nothing about the powers that she has yet suffers because of them every day.