Chap 13; Let the fight commence

"Not one but two"

Before we begin I'd like to thank everyone for reading my story. GirlXGirlXGirl stories are not as many as you'd think, which is why I had a slight hunch that this book would do better than my other ones, but watching my book grow every day (even though it's not that much yet lol) I just feel so overwhelmed and thankful for your support. I do plan on making this my biggest project since my "Jake and his boys" series, with as many chapters as possible and publishing as often as I can. Right now I publish Tuesday's, Thursday's, Friday's and Sunday's. I hope you guys can have patience and have had patience this far, as the characters that are supposed to be together haven't even met yet, but they will very soon :))))). That's all, thank you!

🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕

"Ugh there are so many humans here, it smells like blood everywhere"

Cassy and Vivy walked through the human capital of the blue country, having just arrived and carrying their luggage with them. The country was huge so the population was big. Crowds of humans and even a few supernaturals walked from one street to the other, packing up the city square.

Today was a very important day, as the tournament was just about to begin. The humans loved supernatural tournaments, watching with glee as the powerful supernaturals charged at each other with magic and might. They never got to see such things live unless they went to these tournaments, which is why the stadium was fully booked and ready weeks in advance. Cassy and Vivy were lucky enough to get a ticket in time.

First they had to get their stuff to their new apartment, and then hurry to the school where the elite supernatural tournament was held. Vivy was exited to see some new potential recruits, while Cassy was more concerned over the fact that they probably wouldn't be able to convince whoever they picked. Winning or succeeding in such a big tournament was such a huge success already, why would they want to let it go for no reason? This tournament mission was doomed to begin with. But she was happy to see her mate exited, and it was fun to get out of the shifter dimension and meet some new people once in awhile. As long as the stay here didn't take too long, because Cassy didn't know if she could take any more of these humans, since she could smell their blood so clearly.

After dropping off their things and leaving it for later, Cassy and Vivy made their way to the campus.

At first they could only see a beautiful garden, packed with thousands of people waiting in a long line. The school building looked modern and huge, made from a gray material with very few windows. It seemed like the humans had a hard time knowing what was going on inside these walls, other than when the tournaments were held. The whole school was isolated from the rest of the world, even though it was in the middle of a busy city like the capital.

Cassy and Vivy waited in that line, and waited and waited. It took a whole hour before it was their turn to check their tickets, and so they could finally enter the elite school building. Cassy was curious about what it would look like on the inside, but disappointed when she found out that visitors were restricted to only a corridor that led directly to the arena. The school wanted to keep the real building away from the humans, and maybe away from their students as well. The last thing they needed was the humans turning against them if something bad happened at that school. After all, this school was not only privately funded, but also government funded.