1 The Magnificent Seven: Part 3

After we made our way back to Tamara's house, Bobby and Dean tied up the demon and placed him under a devil's trap in the middle of the living room.

Tamara had been fighting with Sam the whole time to go back and get Isaac.

"And I say we're going back! Now!" she yelled.

Sam put his hand on her shoulder to stop her. "Just hold on a second!"

"I left my husband bloody on the floor!" she snapped.

"Okay, I understand that, but we can't go back," Sam said calmly.

Tamara shoved his hand away. "Fine. Then you stay. But I'm heading back to that bar."

"I'll go with her," Dean said.

"No!" I yelled.

"It's suicide, Dean!" Sam shouted.

"So what? I'm dead already!" Dean yelled.

"How you gonna kill 'em?" Sam asked. "Can't shoot 'em. You can't stab 'em. They're not just gonna wait in line to get exorcised!"

"I don't care!" Tamara screamed.

"We don't even know how many of them there are!" Sam yelled.

Bobby walked into the room with a book. "Yeah, we do. There's seven. Do you have any idea who we're up against?"

Dean shook his head. "No. Who?"

"The seven deadly sins live and, in the flesh," Bobby said.

Dean grinned. "What's in the box?!"

I facepalmed and shook my head. "Not a good time for movie references, Dean."

Dean chuckled. "Brad Pitt? 'Se7en'? No?"

Bobby ignored him and tossed him a book.

Dean furrowed his brow. "What's this?"

"'Binsfeld's Classification of Demons,'" Bobby explained, "In 1589, Binsfeld ID'd the seven sins... not just as human vices but as actual devils."

Sam nodded. "The family... they were touched by Sloth. And the shopper—"

"That's Envy's doing..." Bobby said, "The customer we got in the next room. I couldn't suss it out at first until Isaac. He was touched with an awful gluttony."

"I don't give a rat's ass if they're the Three Stooges or the Four Tops! I'm gonna slaughter every last one of them!" Tamara shouted.

"We already did it your way. You burst in there half-cocked, and look what happened! These demons haven't been topside in half a millennium! We're talking medieval, Dark Ages! We've never faced anything close to this! So, we are gonna take a breath..." Bobby walked up to Tamara. "And figure out what our next move is!"

Tamara and Bobby stared at each other.

"I am sorry for your loss," Bobby said quietly and then walked out of the room.

Tamara looked at us and then left, fury on her face.

Sam, Dean, and I walked into the living room with Bobby and the demon.

Envy chuckled. "So, you know who I am, huh?"

"We do." Bobby nodded. "We're not impressed."

"Why are you here? What are you after?" Sam asked.

Envy just smirked.

"He asked you a question. What do you want?" Dean asked, a little more demanding.