4 Sin City: Part 1

July 5th - July 9th, 2007

We were sitting in Bobby's house. I sat with Bobby and Dean while they worked on the Colt. Sam sat at another desk on the opposite side of the room, researching.

Sam stood up and walked over to us. "Hey."

Dean looked up. "Hey, what's up?"

"Might've found some omens in Ohio. Dry lightning, barometric-pressure drop," Sam said.

Dean raised his eyebrows. "Well, that's thrilling."

"Plus, some guy blows his head off in a church, and another goes postal in a hobby shop before the cops take him out." Sam shrugged. "Might be demonic omens."

Dean nodded. "Or it could just be a suicide and a psycho scrapbooker."

"Yeah, but it's our best lead since Lincoln," Sam said.

"Where in Ohio?" Dean asked, turning back to the Colt.

"Elizabethville," Sam said, "It's a half-dead factory town in the rust belt."

Dean shrugged. "There's got to be a demon or two in South Beach."

Sam smiled. "Sorry, Hef. Maybe next time." He looked over at Bobby. "How's it going, Bobby?"

Bobby sighed. "Slow."

"Eh, I tell you, it's a little sad seeing the Colt like that," Dean said.

"Well, the only thing it's good for now is figuring out what makes it tick," Bobby said.

"So, what makes it tick?" Sam asked.

Bobby looked up from his work, thoroughly unamused.

Sam held up his hands, apologizing.

Dean stood up. "So, if we want to go, check out these omens in Ohio..." He smirked and looked at Bobby. "You think you can have that thing ready by this afternoon?"

Sam chuckled.

Bobby looked up at Dean in disbelief. "Well, it won't kill demons by then... but I can promise you, it'll kill you."

Dean smiled. "All right, come on, we're wasting the daylight."

"See you, Bobby," Sam said.

"Bye, Bobby." I smiled.

He looked up from his work and gave me a small smile. I stood up and followed my brothers to the door.

"Hey! You kids run into anything. Anything... you call me," Bobby said.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Sam and Dean went into the church wearing suits, so I, of course, had to wait in the car.

They weren't gone for long though, they told me that Father Gil said that everyone in the town had gone off the deep end around two months ago. They had all changed for the worse. Everyone went to the bars every night, people were cheating on their significant others, and others were getting into fights.

This could not have been a coincidence since the gate to Hell had been opened around the same time.

We left for a motel room, and when we walked in, Dean chuckled at the mirrors on the ceiling. As he went to close the door behind us, he spotted someone in the hallway.

"Richie?" He chuckled. "I don't believe it."

Sam and I walked over to see a man standing there in a brown and white tracksuit. He had a gold chain and a fedora on.