10 Dream a Little Dream of Me: Part 4

Sam, Dean, and I jolted awake back in the Impala again.

We made our way back to the motel and met up with Bobby. Dean was a little quiet. So, Sam, Bobby, and I went out to pick up some food in town, and we informed him about what had happened on our way back.

"So, you did a little dream-weaving of your own in there, huh?" Bobby asked Sam as we turned the corner of the hallway to our room.

Sam nodded. "Yeah. I just sort of concentrated, and it happened, ya know?"

"Didn't have anything to do with... ya know, your psychic stuff?" Bobby asked.

"No... I mean..." Sam put his hand on my shoulder. "I wouldn't have even thought of it if it weren't for Maddi."

Bobby nodded. "Good. Good."

Sam opened our motel door, and we walked in.

"Hey, you guys seen Bela?" Dean asked as soon as we walked in. "She's not in her room. She's not answering her phone."

Sam closed the door behind us and shrugged. "She must've taken off or something."

"Just like that?" Dean asked. "It's a little weird."

"Yeah, well, if you ask me, what's weird is why she helped us in the first place," Bobby said.

"I thought you saved her life," Dean said.

Bobby furrowed his brow. "What the hell are you talking about?"

"The thing in Flagstaff," Dean said.

Bobby shook his head. "That thing in Flagstaff was an amulet. I gave her a good deal, that's all."

We all looked at each other confused.

Sam shook his head. "Well, then why did—"

"You kids better check your pockets," Bobby warned.

Sam and Dean reached into their pockets.

Bobby sighed. "Not literally."

Dean looked up in realization and instantly walked to the safe. "No, no, no." He opened it, but it was empty.

"The Colt," Sam said.

I shook my head because we should've known she was up to something.

Dean slammed the safe shut.

Sam shook his head. "Bela stole the Colt."

"Damn it!" Bobby yelled.

"Pack your crap." Dean walked over to his bag angrily.

"Why? Where are we going?" Sam asked.

"We're gonna go hunt the bitch down," Dean said.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

As we made it out to the Impala, we threw our stuff in the trunk.

"Hey. I was wondering. When you were in my head, what did you see?" Dean asked.

I shrugged. "Jeremy."

Sam nodded. "He kept us separated from you. Easier to beat my brains out that way, I guess."

Dean scoffed.

"What about you?" Sam asked. "You never said."

Dean shook his head. "Nothing. I was looking for you two the whole time."

We walked to our doors and climbed in.

Dean paused without starting the car. "Guys."

"Yeah?" I asked, almost concerned.