6 Red Sky at Morning: Part 2

After we got the car back, we heard of another strange death, so we made our way over to the scene. When we arrived at the scene, we saw Bela acting like she was a reporter.

It seemed that every victim was dying from drowning, even though the latest victim wasn't even near water when he drowned. The other thing was that the victims saw a clipper ship shortly before they drowned. The only problem was that the victim's brother said that he had seen the ship too.

After the boys filled me in on what they found out, I stood with them by the back of the Impala as they loaded some weapons.

Bela walked up a few minutes later. "I see you got your car back."

"You really want to come near me when I got a loaded gun in my hands?" Dean asked, not turning to face her.

"Now, now. Mind your blood pressure. Why are you even still here? You have enough to ID the boat," Bela said.

"That guy back there saw the ship," Sam said as he closed the trunk.

"Yeah? And?" Bela asked.

"And, he's going to die, so we have to save him," Sam said.

Bela smiled. "How sweet."

"You think this is funny?" Dean asked.

"He's cannon fodder. He can't be saved in time, and you know it," Bela said.

"Yeah, well, see, we have souls, so... we're gonna try," Dean said as we went to our car doors.

"Yeah, well, I'm actually going to find the ship and put an end to this. But you have fun," Bela said.

"Hey, Bela, how'd you get like this, huh? What, did daddy not give you enough hugs or something?" Dean asked.

Bela shrugged. "I don't know. Your daddy give you enough? Don't you dare look down your nose at me. You're not better than I am."

"We help people," Dean said.

Bela scoffed. "Come on. You do this out of vengeance and obsession. You're a stone's throw from being a serial killer. Whereas I, on the other hand, I get paid to do a job, and I do it. So, you tell me... which is healthier?"

"Bela, why don't you just leave?" Sam asked. "We've got work to do."

"Yeah. You're zero for two. Bang-up job so far," Bela said and walked away.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Later, once night fell, we went to Peter Warren's house, the previous victim's brother. We wanted to watch over him to make sure he would be okay.

"Anything good?" Dean asked Sam, who had been researching.

Sam shook his head. "No, not really. I mean, both brothers are Duke University grads. No criminal record. I mean, a few speeding tickets. They inherited their father's real estate fortune six years ago."

"How much?" Dean asked.

"112 million." Sam smirked.

Dean whistled. "Nice life."

Sam shook his head. "Yeah. I mean, nice, clean, aboveboard. So why did they see the ship? Why Sheila, too? What do they all have in common?"

Dean shrugged. "Maybe nothing."

"No. There's always something," Sam said.

"Hey, you!" a man shouted, and I looked over to see Peter approaching the gate of his house.