13 Ghostfacers!: Part 6

OPENING SCENE: ED & HARRY

"We learned more than we can say in the brutal feat of the Morton House," Ed said.

"The Ghostfacers were forced to face something far more scary than ghosts. They were forced to face themselves," Harry said.

"War changes Man," Ed said.

"And Maggie," Harry said.

"War changes Man. And one woman..." Ed said. He smiled softly. "You know Corbett, we just... oh gosh, we just like to think that you're out there, watching over us."

"As far as we're concerned, you're not an intern anymore. You have more than earned full Ghostfacer status. Plus, it would be cool to have a ghost on the team," Harry said.

"Yeah." Ed chuckled softly. "And here we were thinking that you know, we were teaching you and... all this time you were teaching us. About heart. About dedication, and... about how gay love can pierce through the veil of death and save the day." He nodded. "Thank you, Alan J. Corbett."

"Go well into that starry night, young Turk." Harry nodded. "Go well."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

VAN: SPRUCE'S CAMERA: EARLIER THAT DAY

"Come on, Spruce, I gotta get all this stuff packed up!" Corbett yelled as he loaded luggage into a van.

"So, pack and talk!" Spruce shouted.

"I don't know what to say," Corbett said.

"Say what comes to mind. This is one of our confessional moments, Corbett. So confess. What do you think was gonna happen tonight? What do you— What do you think's gonna happen tonight on this trip?" Spruce asked.

"I think tonight— I really do— I think all of our dreams are going to come true. Does that sound stupid?" Corbett asked.

"Kinda does, yeah." Spruce laughed.

Corbett smiled and shook his head.

It faded to black, and a caption appeared:

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Finally, the insanity of the show was over, and Sam, Dean, and I just sat there, taking in what we just watched.

"So, guys, what do you think?" Ed asked.

We didn't say anything.

"Are you all right?" Ed asked.

"You know, I kind of think it was half-awesome." Dean chuckled.

"Half-awesome?" Maggie asked, "That— That's full-on good, right?"