13 Ghostfacers!: Part 5

MAGGIE'S CAMERA

"Okay!" I ran over and grabbed the bag.

"What do we do?" Harry asked.

"We make a circle and get inside," I explained.

"Inside?" Ed asked.

I raised my eyebrows. "Yeah?"

"That's stupid," Harry said.

I furrowed my brow at him as I grabbed the salt out of the bag. "You don't even know what you're talking about."

"Inside the duffel bag?" Ed asked.

"No!" I rolled my eyes. "How have you survived for this long?!"

"In the salt, you idiots!" Dean yelled, "Just listen to her!"

"Oh, okay. Yeah. Yeah," Ed said.

The footage showed Dean and Spruce going down the stairs, and then it cut back to me as I finished the salt circle and stepped in with Maggie and Ed.

"Harry, hurry up. Get in the circle. Get in the circle. Come on. Come on. Quick, quick," Ed said.

"Guys, guys, I don't want to die, okay, and I don't want you to die," Harry said.

"Harry, listen— listen to me, okay? Listen. If we don't die..." Ed sighed. "It's totally okay if you, uh, do my sister."

Maggie pushed Ed. "Nice!" she yelled angrily.

"Ow!" Ed shouted.

There wasn't much room in the circle, and the camera was right in everyone's face. I kept pushing it away every time it landed on me. We had to hold onto each other just to make sure we stayed in the circle. I remember being extremely uncomfortable, and watching it back was just as awkward.

The camera started glitching. "Hey guys, hey guys, it's coming again."

Ed gasped. "Oh, god. Oh, okay. Guys. Get in close."

"Oh, god." Harry started hyperventilating.

"Oh god, oh god," Ed said nervously.

"Hey, calm down and breathe. We don't need anyone passing out," I said, "We're safe as long as we stay in the circle."

A man whimpered off-camera, and when Maggie turned, her camera landed on Corbett. He was shaking, had a head wound, and blood pouring out of a hole in his throat.

"Oh. Oh, Co— Corbett." Ed whimpered.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

SPRUCE'S CAMERA

The footage cut to Dean and Spruce in the basement.

"Hey, can I ask you something?" Spruce asked from behind his camera.

"What?" Dean asked.

"Earlier, Sam... he said you had two months left?" Spruce asked.

"Yeah, it's complicated. A while ago, Sam..." Dean shook his head and chuckled. "No, no, no. I'm not gonna whine about my [BEEP!] problems to some [BEEP!] reality show. I'm gonna do my [BEEP!] job," he snapped.

"Is it cancer?" Spruce asked.

"Shut up," Dean said.

The faint sound of It's My Party played in the background.

"You hear that?" Dean asked.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *