~ I'll Be There For You ~

Summary: Steve knows just the guy to help out Peter after getting in some trouble with Alien Technology.

This was requested by Rosequeen365 hope you like it x

-----

Peter's Pov:

"Why is there an open-door policy for assholes in this bank?" I asked myself as I repeatedly punched a robber in his nut-sack. Just another day at the office, am I right?

I'm totally going to kick their butts!

I punched with my left, jabbed with my right, dodged a kick in a ribs and stuck the thieves to the ceiling. They were like Christmas ornaments, haha...jingle bells.

"Woah! Where in the world did you get that?" I panicked as I saw one of the gang members pull out a weapon similar to one of those produced by The Vulture. I thought they were all destroyed?

He slashed an ATM machine in half, I could only imagine what that sucker was going to do to me. I flipped around that room faster than Speedy Gonzalez, managing to attach a web to the back of his pants and hanging him from the ceiling like the rest of his dickhead friends. Suddenly, the weapon came tumbling to the ground and I ran too it to hopefully grab it.

"Oh shit!" I shouted as gravity was against me, the weapon smashed into a thousand pieces that flew across the room at lightning speed. I felt sharp shooting pains in my legs, my abdomen and my arms, luckily I shielded my face in time so that my eyes were still protected for getting cut.

"Ow ow ow ow!" I winced as I stumbled out of the building, blocking the entrance as the cops finally showed up to arrest the guys strung up from the ceiling by their underwear.

I managed my way into a secluded alley way, stripping down and seeing cuts all over my body, some of the little shards came off with the suit and others were sticking out of my skin which I pulled off piece by piece.

"Owie!" I hissed as I put pressure on my little wound, I wasn't bleeding severely but it still hurt real bad.

Once I got all the shards out of me, I got my suit back on and gently made my way back to the compound for some much needed rest. I was pooped!

My cuts were stinging so bad, I could feel my suit sticking to my skinless body, ew!

"Hey Peter, the bank robbery was on the news. Clever thinking with the webs!" Mr Stark said as he bumped me on the arm, it killed! There must be a cut I didn't realise in that spot. I hissed and grabbed onto my sore arm, feeling something sharp deep inside my flesh.

"Oh sorry, Peter. Your arm okay?" He asked me.

"A little sore, probably too much swinging I suppose. Did a lot of punching too." I told him, I did feel the burn from all that punching.

"I wouldn't promote violence to teens but well done." He told me, that made me feel quite proud of myself.

"Are you going to miss me while I'm away?" Mr Stark asked me as we walked through the halls, he had an important business conference to attend and was leaving first thing in the morning.

"That depends, how long are you away for again?" I asked him, I had forgotten already.

"Just one night, I tried to get out of it but it's urgent." He told me.

"Then yes I'll miss you, I see any other guy around here willing to watch science fiction and eat ice cream with me at 3am." I told him, of course I'm going to miss him. He chuckled and hugged me gently, i squeezed him back, it felt nice.