~ I Am Damaged ~

Summary: Peter has to miss his cast party due to his yearly Parker Luck.

Y'all love the Peter Theatre Kid once I do so I thought I'd write another since I saw Heathers The Musical during its closing week on the West End in London x

Sorry this took ages to write, life has been busy!
--------

"I worship you...I'll trade my life for yours...and once I disappear, clean up this mess down here!" Peter belted out with all the heart and soul he had left in him.

This was a proud moment, after years of doing shows for High School he finally got the lead role in his Senior year as JD. Peter couldn't have been happier, if only the song didn't have to end.

He leaned against the prop wall, clutching at the bomb to his chest as he cried to the leading lady.

"Our Love Is God!" The boy belted for the very last time.

"Say hi to God."

Bang!

The avengers, hiding in the audience with their sunglasses as baseball caps, gazed up at their little recruit. Many were crying, some were squealing, but all of them were so gosh darn proud of Peter for finally getting what he deserved.

Needless to say, their closing night got a standing ovation!

As Peter got changed in the dressing room post curtain call, he felt a sadness wave over him, he'll most likely never get to do this again with all his friends. He loved these guys.

"Greetings and salutations, old friend." MJ said as she pulled herself close to Peter's chest, she knew that face, it was a sad Peter face.

"I didn't want the show to end, you were the best Heather Duke that Queens has to offer. And I'm gonna miss rehearsal, getting ready with the cast, the McDonalds runs..." Peter sighed as he hugged her tighter, letting a tear slide down his cheek.

"It's not over yet, we still have the final cast party this weekend. That's something to look forward to." MJ said as she tried to lighten the mood, believe me she was upset too but clearly not as sad as Peter was feeling right now.

"Gonna be a weekend to remember." He said with a smile before pulling her in for a kiss.

"Not in the dressing room, guys!" Ned heckled from his dresser, obviously he was joking...or was he?

"Oh behave!" Peter joked before grabbing his backpack as he left the dressing room for the very last time.

- Saturday Morning -

"I love my dead gay son!" Scott sang as he prepared himself breakfast.

"Scott, you've been singing that for the past four hours, sing one more note and I will personally kill you! I have a plan and an alibi." Bucky hissed with aggression.

Bucky liked Heathers as much as the next person but ever since Peter got cast in the show the compound became a nonstop concert. That concert was over.

"I thought it sounded good, Scott. Don't listen to him." Wanda said as she covered his ears.

"Exactly Wanda, just because we are heroes by trade that doesn't mean we can't support the arts." Tony said as he placed a bag of greasy McDonalds food on the dining table.

"No fair! How comes you get McDonalds but we don't?" Carol asked as she looked down in disgust at her 'health food'.

"You have legs, get it yourself!" Tony replied.

"Underoos, breakfast is served!" The billionaire called out, the sound echoed through all the rooms across the compound until it reached the ears of Peter.