~ Get Help! Peter's Sick On Christmas!~

Summary: Peter spends Christmas with the avengers, however he spends the holiday with the sniffles.

Starring:
- Peter Parker
- Tony Stark
- Loki, God of Mischief
- Thor, Son of Odin
- Steve Rogers
- Natasha Romanoff

-----
Oh how Peter loved Christmas, it was his favourite holiday and he looked forward to it every year. And this year was going to be amazing since it was his first Christmas with the Avengers at the compound. The teen was so excited, he had saved up a lot of money to buy everyone he loved a present and was rocking a Christmas sweater everyday. And just for some extra sparkle, he often had tinsel around his neck like a scarf.

It was finally Christmas Eve, the sun had set and the common room was lit with candles, there was a fire burning in the great fireplace. All around were the sounds of soft Christmas music, adding to the toasty atmosphere that Peter believed was what Christmas was all about.

"Peter, do you want to put the star on the tree?" Steve asked from the stepladder, there was a huge Christmas tree in the corner of the room that was two times taller than him.

"Of course I do!" The boy said with merriment as he ran over to the decorations box. He pulled out the sparkling star topper and climbed up the ladder where Steve was. He gently placed it on top of the tree, before taking a massive exhale to admire it.

"Perfect." He declared, and everyone could agree that it was the perfect Christmas tree.

"Are you sure you don't need any help, Steve? You're going to do your back in with all that manual labour, climbing ladders and all that other shizzle that no one understands." Tony asked, teasing Steve for his 'old age' but the hundred year old man just shook it off and climbed down with Peter.

"I can't wait for tomorrow, when are Thor and Loki getting here." Peter said as he jumped up and down with glee.

"Calm down there, Bud. I just got a message from them and they won't be able to make it until tomorrow morning." Natasha said as she came I to the room.

"Aww that's a shame, I put stockings up for them and everything." Peter said as he pointed to his neat display on the fireplace, he was looking forward to their little sleepover.

"They'll be on time for Christmas breakfast, it's all good." Nat confirmed.

"Did you know I was meant to be going to Clint's farm for Christmas, well apparently they wanted a 'quiet Christmas' this year? So thanks Clint." Natasha said, she wasn't all that bothered by it but she just had that urge to complain about something.

"Well our Christmas will be better than theirs, we've got Santa's little helper!" Tony said as he wrapped his arms around Peter's shoulders.

"Achoo!" Peter sneezed into the crook of his arm, Tony quickly looked disgusted and pulled away from him.

"Eww, kid I don't want your germs!" Tony joked as he wiped his hands on his sweater.

"I'm fine, it's just all this tinsel tickling my nose." Peter said as he gave his nose a wipe.

"Some may say you have tinsel-itis!" Steve joked, obviously getting that joke from a Christmas cracker so only Peter was laughing.

"Good one, Brooklyn!" Peter said offering his hand for a high five.

"Not until you wash your hands, you do seem a little snotty." Steve said, despite his immune system being a lot stronger than his youth he was still a bit of a germaphobe.

"Shut up about my nose, let's have some hot chocolate and watch Love Actually!" Peter suggested.

"Fuck yes, Colin Firth is hot." Nat said as she jumped onto the couch with the Christmas blankets.