~ Take It Easy ~

This is a Y/N x Peter one which I haven't exactly written before but I'm going to give it a go! If you want similar ones then let me know x

And I briefly gloss over Y/N's backstory but that's besides the point

This was a request by that_psycho_bitch

Summary: Y/N gets pretty sick so Peter has to step in and help her out.

-----

Y/N's POV:

"Phagocytosis!" I answered, Peter holding up a stack of flashcards as he quizzed me on Biology. We had a test next week and were studying long and hard.

"Correct." Peter confirmed as he out the cards in his lap and yawned.

"Do you mind if we stop now? I'm getting a little tired." He asked.

"Sure, should we do Mitosis and Meiosis tomorrow?" I asked him as I flicked through the textbook.

"Aren't they the same thing?" Peter asked confused as he grabbed his stationary, his notebook consisted of mainly doodles.

"That's exactly why we need to study!" I laughed as I proceeded to tidy my stuff off my bed.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door and Steve poked his head round.

"Isn't it kinda late to be studying?" He asked us.

"We're just finishing up." I told him.

"Well, Tony just sent me here to ask if you've been tampering with his stapler collection?" Steve asked us.

"Stapler collection?" Peter giggled.

"Momentos from all his wonderful stapling adventures!" I joked.

"Seriously though, have you touched it?" Steve asked with a more stern tone.

"I borrowed one earlier to finish my mood board on my theory on quantum physics! But I swear I put it straight back." I told him casually, he raised an eyebrow.

"Is this what you do for fun, Y/N?" He asked me, I nodded.

"You need to get out more! I'll tell Tones that you just borrowed one of the staplers and leave you guys to it." Steve said before leaving.

"So are you going to bed, too?" Peter asked me as I turned on my lamp that stood on my desk.

"I'm going to finish my homework then head off." I answered.

"Dude, you never stop!"

"Once it's done, it's done. Besides I like to keep busy." I told him, I hate being bored.

"Not too busy for paintballing with me this weekend?" Peter asked me.

"That sounds like fun, it's a date!" I smiled.

"Great, hope you sleep well Y/N."

"Goodnight Peter!"

3rd Person:

The girl worked hard, that couldn't be denied. Though it was hard to determine where her limitations were.

After being used for illegal experiments as a child, her genes mutated which resulted in her power of being able to manipulate states of matter.

She had been through a lot of pain and hardship over the years but everyone knew that in reality she's just a sensitive, kind soul and for what she lacks in a pleasant childhood is made up in her extraordinary academics.