~ Kiss My Abs ~

Summary: Tom gets sick during an interview, once you're home to take care of him all he wants are cuddles and tummy rubs.

----

Y/N woke up to the sound of her alarm, she rolled onto her side and instantly turned it off, the sound was quite loud and she didn't want to wake up Tom who was still sound asleep. He did have to be up for some press interviews today but it was still too early for him. She got out of bed and took some clothes into the bathroom to change into after a hot shower, making her feel more energised and productive for the day. She changed into her work clothes, straightened her hair and put on a little bit of light makeup before putting the kettle on in the kitchen, she was going to take some tea in a travel mug to work with her. Before that, she went back into the bedroom and laid on top of the covers next to Tom, pressing a kiss to his temple.

"Morning Tommy." Y/N said softly, Tom's eyes slowly fluttered open and he let out a little yawn. His brown curls were all messy, he looked rather sweet.

"Hey there, sleepyhead. See you later, I gotta go to work." Y/N told him, Tom whimpered and lightly grabbed her wrist.

"Stay and cuddle." He said, his voice thick with sleep as he flashed her his puppy dog eyes.

"I wish I could, Tommy, I got the early shift today. We can cuddle when you get back from your interview later." Y/N suggested, Tom liked the sound of that.

"Okay Darling, I'll look forward to that." Tom said, leaning into Y/N's side wrapping his arms around her.

"Are you going to let me go?" Y/N giggled, trying to wriggle from Tom's grasp.

"Never." Tom said, hugging tighter. And I mean tighter, the boy was considerably strong.

"Come on Tom, if i don't work we have no money then we become homeless." Y/N said, pretending to act like Tom's pretty face wasn't the money-maker.

"Okay." Tom whimpered sadly, pushing his lips out into a pouty face.

"Aww, don't look at me like that." Y/N cooed softly, that face was her weakness, Tom even hugged her pillow to try and sell the look. Y/N instead just grabbed Tom's pillow to whack him on the back, not hard enough to hurt him though, just enough not to make her give in.

"Bye Cutie." She said, blowing a kiss before she walked out the room. She quickly made some tea in her travel mug and headed off on her way.

Tom laid in bed a little while longer, something felt off with him. He hadn't slept all that well last night because of a stomach-ache, which still hadn't gone away, that's why he felt ultra clingy this morning. He was desperate for cuddles, or just relief from the pain he was feeling. He curled up into a little ball and cradled his stomach, he couldn't tell whether he was sick or just ate something kinda dodgy. Either way it was really hurting him.

He soon got up, deciding to take some paracetamol before a warm shower, washing away the bad vibes. He got changed into a comfy pair of trousers, ones that weren't so tight around the waist that were going to put pressure on his stomach, with a plain shirt and a jacket. Nothing too fancy today. Tom then brushed his teeth, making sure to use the toothpaste instead of the hair gel because he gets confused sometimes, as he did so he noticed his mouth felt odd. He couldn't describe it, but everything tasted horrible, normally he likes the refreshing mint taste in his mouth but if anything it was making him feel queasy. Tom spat out into the sink, trying so hard not to gag.

"Ugh, what the fuck!" He groaned in frustration, putting a hand to his stomach as he stayed bent over the sink, deciding to close his eyes and take some deep breaths. He really wasn't feeling good.