~ Nice To Mint You? ~

Summary: Peter discovers a new side effect from his spider bite in Germany.

-----

"Look at the candies!" Peter said excitedly as he showed his phone camera next to the hamper of goodies in his hotel room.

"I'm definitely going to try them all." He said to himself before running to the next fascinating thing in his room, other than the orange chair which he didn't like.

- After The Fight -

"They have thin walls here." Happy told the kid.

"Sorry Happy, I was just excited." Peter replied trying to calm himself down. He couldn't contain himself, he had just thought real life superheroes along side Tony Stark which was mind blowing to him.

"Have you ordered room service, Tony will kill me if I let you starve." Happy asked the kid.

"Yeah, I ordered a pepperoni pizza and a side of fries. I was going to get a burger but they put coleslaw on it and-" The teenager explained before Happy cut him off.

"Honestly I don't really care about the coleslaw, just make sure you eat something and are ready to leave for New York tomorrow morning." Happy told him.

"Cool, goodnight Happy." Peter said with a flippy dippy thumbs up thing.

"Night." The man said before heading back to his room.

Peter jumped onto his bed and put on a movie whilst he ate his food, the pizza and fries didn't satisfy his appetite, especially not after a day full of fighting.

"Time for some candy, I think." Peter said to himself as he put his dishes onto a tray and grabbed the candies from the hamper.

He assumed they were complimentary!

"That's yummy....oooh that's rich....a little too nutty for me." Peter commented as he taste tested everything, he picked up a packet of chocolates that looked minty.

Peter liked mint, Peter liked chocolates, surely it was a match made in heaven.

"Well you can tell by the way I use my walk I'm a chocolate man, no time to talk. Whether you're a brother or whether you're a mother you gotta love chocolate, gotta love chocolate. Ah ah ah ah! Get in my belly, chocolate get in there. Ah ah ah ah! Stayin' Alive!" Peter sang to himself as he unwrapped his sweet treat.

He placed the chocolate on his tongue, letting it melt in his mouth to saver the flavour of...yuckiness!

"Eww, that doesn't taste like mint at all!" Peter grimaced, that was revolting.

"Yucky!" He declared as he threw the rest of it into the waste basket, not worth the calories.

Peter packed whatever was left of the nice chocolate into his suitcase to take back to New York, he curled up onto his bed feeling rather full and watched his movie.

But that didn't last long.

"Mhm...I ate too much chocolate!" Peter whined, cradling his poor little stomach. His belly hurt like a bitch!

"Ughhh fuck my life!" He groaned as he curled up into a ball, he had felt so sick so suddenly. His stomach churned and a wave of nausea flooded over him.

Peter quickly shuffled off the bed and into the bathroom, heaving up everything he'd eaten in the last week it seemed.

Luckily there was a television in his bathroom so he could watch the movie at the same time. A luxury vomiting experience but nonetheless unpleasant.

"Ugh, I sound like the Devil!" Peter whined, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. He slowly got up and leaned over the sink, brushed his teeth and admired his pale complexion.