Chapter 59: Try

The way he was staring at me, was everything I would literally die for. I just wanted to grab his face and crash my lips against his. But I didn't want to cave him so easily. I rose one of my eyebrows then slightly pushed him away. He didn't move.

"Do you really want me to move?" Hades asked me. His face was dangerously close to mine. I rolled my lower lip in my mouth. "Answer me, Sweetheart" he whispered seductively. Everything inside of me was quivering.

"No" I said out. "I don't want you to move" My voice came out as a whisper. By the grin that appeared on his face, I knew that he heard me. One of his hands moved to my face. He slowly caressed my cheeks then leant his forehead against mine. His eyes were fixed on mine.

"I'm sorry if I've hurt you" Hades suddenly said seriously. I blinked several times before inhaling deeply.

"Did you get my point though?" I asked him softly. He nodded then closed his eyes before pulling away.

"I really had no intention to hide anything from you. I would never intentionally hurt you" he told me. I nodded. He seemed so sincere that it made me smile. I moved closer to him, pulled him in a hug. Having him so close to me, made me feel safe. He kissed me lightly on the side of my head as I pulled away.

"Start over?" I questioned playfully. He shook his head.

"I never start over. I continue what we are building" I gulped at his words.

"What are we building, Hades?" I asked in utter confusion.

"What do you want us to build, Luna?" He asked me. I was caught off guard by his question. Hades seemed so open about this topic. He seemed so open that I was confused on the conversation.

"You mean whatever there is between us?" I asked him hesitantly.

"Yes" he responded coolly.

"You're asking me what i want to build with you?" I asked him with a frown.

"Yes" he responded again.

"It's not just up to me, Hades" I told him as it was pretty obvious. "It's up to us. It's up to how this grows" I said motioning between him and I. A light chuckle escaped his mouth. With a little grin on his face, he pulled me in his arms.

"For the first time in a long while, I have been lingering for the touch of someone that much. For the first time in a while, I have been sick over the simple idea that someone was upset at me. It happens that someone is you" Hades whispered. "I am more than willing to risk our friendship to try something with you now, Luna" he continued.

"Why the change of heart?" I questioned in surprise.

"I am willing to risk it all to try. I might suck at being in a relationship but you might be good at it. It is a fifty per cent risk" Hades told me. A laugh escaped my lips as I rested my hands on his shoulder.

"You're talking about a relationship as if it is a business deal, Hades" I pointed out. He frowned then lightly shrugged. My eyes scanned the beautiful piece of human who was standing in front of me. His green eyes were so mesmerising. My hands moved to his face. I traced his finger with my right hand, appreciating each and every detail. He seemed to be confused by my action as he frowned slightly. I pushed myself into him, stood on my toes and crashed my lips against his. His skin was so soft. His hand held the back of my neck as he kissed me. He bit lightly on my lip.

"Guys!" The door burst open, making me jump away from Hades. I hand flew to my lips as I turned to look at the person who just walked in. Jason was standing there with a smirk playing on his face. He wiggled his eyebrows as he stared at me. I noticed that Jace was standing behind him. I wanted to wipe that smirk off Jason's face. "What did I just witness?" He asked teasingly.

"Jason, don't" I sighed, knowing what was coming next.

"Luna and Hades, sitting on a tree, K. I. S-" he started singing. Knowing that he was not going to give up, I decided to join him in his fun.

"S. I. N. G" I sang together.

"That's what I like!" Jason exclaimed. I chuckled while shaking my head. Hades wrapped his arms around me and pulled me to him so that my back was now pressed against his chest while we were both looking at Jason and Jace. "Even though I like what I am seeing, I just came to tell you that we have decided to go to a night club" He told us. He then proceeded to watch the time on his imaginary watch and hummed. "I will say that you have thirty minutes to do your naughty business, then thirty minutes to get ready because we are leaving in an hour" He explained. I rose my eyebrows at his words.

"Naughty business?" I asked in disbelief.

"Do you want me to explain what I am talking about?" He asked seriously. "Well, alright, It is when a man and a woman get naked and then they start f-" I quickly stop him by shaking my head. Jace was standing in the back laughing at how red I was slowly turning.

"I can assure you that she knows what you are talking about" Hades said in amusement.

"Of course, she would" Jason said with a suggestive smile. I rolled my eyes then motioned to the door.

"I would really appreciate if you would leave the room, Jason" I sighed.

"Ouh" He drawled in amusement. "You wanna get started already?" He joked.

"Yes" I answered seriously and watched as his eyes widened. I wanted to trap him in his own sense of humour. "I want you all gone so that I can push Hades on his bed and tear his clothes off him. I want to run my lips all along his d-" I haven't even started that Jason already has his hands over his ears and he was looking at me in pure horror.

"Oh my God, woman!" He shouted. "Your mind needs some holy water" He shouted again before walking out of the room and closing the door behind. I laughed at the scene while shaking my head.

"Well" I turned around to look at Hades. "What do you want to do with me again?" He questioned huskily.