Chapter 29: Endless Drama

I sat on the couch, scrolling through the news feed of my Instagram while waiting for Hades to come, when suddenly I heard a knock on the door. Who the hell would knock? Why didn't they ring the doorbell? With a huff, I stood up and walked to the door. I flung it open, only to see Jace and Angie in front of me. I sighed, then closed the door.

Was I being too rude?

Yes.

I rolled my eyes, then opened the door, only to see Angie frowning at me while Jace was looking at me with wide eyes. I put my hands on my hips, then glared at the two of them. Neither of them said a word. They simply stood there, staring at me. Okay. Maybe I shouldn't have opened the door.

"Yes?" I started first, trying not to glare too much. I simply frowned while staring at them. Angie took a deep breath, then turned her attention to Jace. "I don't have much time" I muttered.

"Can you stop acting like that?" Angie sighed while shaking her head softly. Her eyes drifted from Jace to her toes.

"Like what?" I asked, tilting my head slightly to the left and playing dumb.

"Like an asshole" Jace muttered.

"Says who? You? Because you think you can tell me that?" I scoffed while rolling my eyes. I turned my attention to Angie. My eyes softened. I knew that I was being really harsh on them. But that's how I act when people I love, hurt my feelings.

"I'm here to apologize" Angie whispered, not wanting to meet my eyes.

"For?" I questioned. It was weird for Angie to come and apologize. I knew that she had a huge ego and apologizing for her was quite a challenge.

"For being a bitch to you" she continued.

"I want Jace to apologize" I cleared while turning my attention to Jace who was standing by his girlfriend. He was only staring. He was the one who ruined everything and he was the one not apologizing. Just as he was about to open his mouth to talk, the sound of a car stopping, attracted our attention. Jace and Angie turned to see Hades' car parking in front of my house. A smile crept on my face as I watched him getting out of the car. How can someone be so good looking? He took off his sunglasses and the frown on his face, explained the confusion that was reigning in his head. Angie sighed again, then turned to look at me.

"He can't apologize for you having feelings for him" She mumbled.

"I had a crush. A little crush. Not feelings" I quickly cleared. "I want him to apologize for lying. I want him to apologize for saying that I was the one who did a move on him" I said with determination and watched as Angie's eyes widened and Jace took a deep breath while closing his eyes.

"Wait" Angie started and by the tone that she used, i knew that she was trying to control herself. Hades joined me and he seemed quite confused by this whole situation. But he still kept quiet and stood by my side. "You need to explain" Angie snapped in frustration.

"There's nothing more to explain. Jace fucked up and now he had to apologize" I responded.

"You told me that I needed to apologize because I overreacted and it was normal that Luna acted like that because she had feelings for you" Angie said with a humorless chuckle. She took a few steps away from Jace as if she was disgusted by him. "Why the fuck are you ruining everything?" Angie finally spat at her boyfriend. My eyes widened when I realized that Jace hadn't told Angie the truth. What the fuck was wrong with him? He wanted everything to return back to normal. I knew that. But he was certainly not going to succeed if all he did was lying.

"Angie, lis-" Jace started, trying to take her hand in his but Angie pushed him away. I could see tears forming in her eyes. Suddenly, I felt pity for her.

"You're the one who was going to kiss her, right?" She asked while shaking her head. Jace didn't reply but still stared at the ground. "Am I not enough for you?" Angie questioned. Jace didn't say anything again. It was as if he didn't care about Angie anymore. I clenched my jaws then turned to look at Hades.

"Can we go?" I asked him. He quickly nodded. I could see pity in his eyes. He was feeling pity for Angie. Who wouldn't? I watched as Angie stomped to her car which was parked in front of Jace's house. Hades motioned me to walk to his car. I ignored Jace as I by passed him. Angie drove away with tears in her eyes. I pulled out my phone with the idea of calling Angie in a few minutes.

"Are you happy?" I heard Jace asked as soon as I reached the car. I turned to look at him in confusing. "You just fucking ruined my relationship" he spat. "That's what you wanted, right?" he asked while staring at me in disgust. My eyes widened in disbelief.

"You ruined your fucking relationship on your own, dickhead" I spat. Hades quickly walked to me and opened the door so that I could get in the car. "I don't give a fucking Shit about you" I lied. I had a tendency to want to hurt people who had hurt me. Jace clenched his jaws and glared at Hades who had one of his hands on my waist.

"Of course, you wouldn't. You have Reigns now. I mean, his money got you, right?" Jace asked. I knew that his intentions were to hurt me. He was the second person to assume that I was a gold digger. I turned my back to him.

"I don't want to see or hear you again" I whispered loud enough for him to hear before getting in the car.