Chapter 63: More than your fun

I walked in the room, took off my clothes and walked around the room with only my underwear on. Jace left thirty minutes ago. I didn't know what to think about this whole situation. It was pissing me off that Jace allowed himself to disrespect Hades. Maybe I was the one being protective over him. I pushed my hair off my face and a groan escaped my lips.

I jumped in fear when the door burst open. I turned around to see Hades walking in. He was glaring in my direction while unbuttoning his shirt. I was standing in front of him, half naked and my heels still on. He seemed furious.

Furious would be an under statement.

"What are you doing here?" I questioned in surprise and quite breatheless.

"What am I doing here?" He asked back with a humorless chuckle. I was taken back by the tone he used. "Is it normal that Jace brought back my car and he seemed frustrated about something?" He chuckled again while throwing his key on the side table.

"How can you assume that he was frustrated?" I questioned with a sigh.

I knew he was.

"He threw the key at me" Hades snapped. "That fucker, threw the keys at me. I would like to know what happened here" he demanded.

"It's not-" I started but he cut me off.

"Don't fucking tell me that it's nothing" he sneered and took a few steps in my direction. I didn't move from where I was because I was not scared of him. Deep down, I knew that he would never hurt me. "I would like to know what happened, Luna" He breathed. I could feel his breath fanning all over my face. I blinked several times before gulping.

"He wanted to talk" I simply said. "He doesn't like it to be awkward between us and he finds your presence intimidating" I told him with a shrug.

"He should" Hades simply said. "I don't give a fuck about him. Next time, you need open your smart and pretty mouth to let me know when you're leaving" he said, sounding a little bit calmer. I somehow felt that he was hiding something behind that calming facade.

"I'm not a kid" I whispered, my hand reaching his cheek. I didn't want him to be angry. I should have told him that I was leaving. I would have been annoyed if he left a place without telling me. "You could have stayed at the club and have some fun, Hades" I told him as I caressed his cheek. He leant slightly more in my hand and closed his eyes to take a deep breath.

"You're my fun" he told me seriously. I rose my eyebrows while shaking my head. I couldn't help the smile that was forming on my face.

"I would like to be more than just your fun, Hades Reigns" I whispered playfully before pulling away.

"No. You're not going anywhere" he taunted as he pulled me in his chest. I pressed my back against him, then rested head on his right shoulder. I liked his arms around me. His chest was resting on my left shoulder. I was shorter than him but the height of the heels made it easier for him. It felt peaceful.

Hades gently moved my hair from my neck and lightly kissed my skin, making goosebumps rise all over my body. He slowly turned me around so that I was facing him again, his hands were on my waist. His eyes travelled from my lips to my eyes. One of his hands moved to my right cheek. He slowly caressed my skin with his thumb. I could feel bloof rushing to my cheeks while he kept eye contact.

"You're so beautiful" Hades whispered. He seemed like he was talking to himself. I slid his shirt off his arms, letting my hands trace his features. I moved in closer to kiss his chest. He inhaled sharply. I watched as goosebumps rise on his skin. Pride rose in me when I saw that I had this effect on him with a simple kiss. His other hand travelled to my back where my bra strap was and with one swift movement, he unclipped it. He quickly pulled them off me. My black bra fell on the floor. I wanted to feel his warmth against mine. I wanted to feel his lips against mine.

I crashed my lips against his. My fingers tangled themselves in his hair. A groan escaped his lips while I pushed myself more in him. He bit on my lips, making me moan slightly. I was trying to stand still so that I wouldn't fall because of the heels. I guess that Hades could feel how tense my legs were as he chuckled against my lips before lifting me up. I wrapped my legs around his hips, not breaking the kiss once.

How were we even breathing?

Hades walked to the bed and laid me down, crawling in between my legs. I let go of him as I wantes to do only one thing at that moment. The wetness between my legs was the proof that the need that I was feeling for him was intense. My fingers fiddled with his belt and the piece of shit didn't want to unclip. I pulled away from his lips then groaned in frustration. The low sexy chuckle that escaped his lips, made me hate that belt even more. He lifted himself off me, his knees supporting him. He seemed so glorious as he unclipped his belt while being in between my legs. I hooked my toes in his jeans then pulled it down. Hix boxer went down along with his pants.

Hades managed to take his pants entirely off. I couldn't complain about the fine sight that was in front of me. I bit my lips in want. My hand instinctively went to grab him but he quickly stopped me. He was so erected. His eyes moved from my face to my breasts. His jaws clenched then unclenched as his eyes kept on wandering over my body. When they settled on my black lacy thong, he pulled it down. I was now panting in want. All the heat that I was feeling was becoming overwhelming. I wanted just one thing.

And that was him.

"Hades" I urged. He smirked then just as he was about to dip his face down, the door burst open, making me gasp in shock.

"What the fuck?!" i swore in annoyance.