Chapter 31: Donuts and Waffle

"Everyone is watching" I heard Hades mutter. I rose my head to look around. There were some high schoolers watching us. The girls seemed to be swooning over Hades.

"The girls are definitely fucking you with their eyes" I told him as I rolled my eyes and continued looking at the menu.

"What about the boys?" Hades asked. "You do realized that your clothes have turned translucent, right?" he asked. I looked at myself, only to see that my bra was at display. I sighed and pulled the menu card in front of me and turned to glare at the high school hormonal teenagers who were checking me out. "Wait" Hades breathed out as he stood up.

"Where are you going?" I asked in confusion.

"Going to take my jacket from the car so that you can put something on" He said as if it was obvious and I was a complete retard. I wanted to smile but I quickly shook my head and motioned him to sit down.

"Just sit down. My clothes will dry up quickly" I said. He scoffed before rolling his eyes. He stepped out of the booth while glaring at the high schoolers. "It's raining outside" I quickly told him. He turned and smirked.

"Live a little" he said before walking away. I chuckled, then shook my head at his words. I watched through the window as he ran to his car and opened it, then pulled out his jacket. He quickly ran to the Café again, protecting the jacket by pressing it go his stomach. He walked back in the Café with a proud grin on his face. "Got it!" he exclaimed as he reached me. He handed me the jacket and I could see some girls cooing from behind us.

"Thank you" I whispered and I put the jacket on.

"You're welcome" he said with a smile. I discreetly took a deep breath to inhale his perfume. It felt good to smell like him. I thanked God that he didn't see me doing that as he was too busy looking at the menu card. He would definitely think that I was a creep. "Did you choose already?" he asked.

"I'm going to have a Donut" I told him with a bright smile.

"Only a Donut?" he asked.

"I ate earlier" I told him.

"What would you advise me to take?" Hades asked me as he put down the menu card.

"Their waffles with ice cream add-ons are extremely good" I told him. He motioned a waiter to come to take our order.

"What are you going to drink?" Hades questioned.

"A Milkshake. A chocolate Milkshake" I told him.

"A Donut, two chocolate milkshakes and a waffles with ice cream" Hades ordered.

"What ice cream flavor, Sir?" the waiter asked with a smile.

"Coffee" Hades said. The waiter nodded, then walked away.

"Do you think the others already reached?" I asked him as I stared out of the window. The rain didn't seem like it was going to stop.

"No" Hades responded. "They might still have an hour or half an hour of drive" he said as he checked his watch. I nodded then turned my attention to him.

"You look like those male models who came straight out of a magazine" I commented out of the blue. He frowned but a smile still crept on his face. He looked confused at my words.

"And it is a good thing?" he asked while tilting his head slightly to the left. I quickly nodded. I liked the way he would look at me straight in the eyes.

"Definitely a good thing" I said out loud, making him chuckle.

"There's something about you" Hades started, attracting my attention. "There's something about you that differentiate you from other girls" he continued. This time, I was the one who frowned.

"It's a good thing?" I copied his question and watched as he nodded as well.

"Definitely a good thing" he responded. "You attract people naturally to you. And still, you seem like you don't want to be surrounded by a crowd. You only want a few people who you truly trust around you" Hades said, making me gulp. It was as if he was reading me. "And I'm not making reference to the first night I saw you. I remember you saying that you wanted to get away from all the rich people" he chuckled. I shook my head but nevertheless, laughed at his words.

"You still remember that" I laughed. "I nearly died that night" I said, trying to change the topic as I felt like he knew me a little bit too well. I didn't want to get into some deep conversations.

"Say thank you to your savior!" He exclaimed childishly, making me laugh.

"I would have never thought that I would be sitting in a Café with you and laughing about stuffs" I said while chuckling. "You seemed so arrogant but still, that first night, there was something about you that was so intriguing" I said, making his eyes widened.

"I told you, there's something else about you. You're different" Hades said and watched as the waiter walked to us with our order. "I can be myself" he added.

"Be yourself as the creepy self?" I joked and watched as he rolled his eyes. Once my Donut was in front of me, I could feel my mouth water. Hades shrugged at my words and started eating his waffle. He seemed to enjoy it.

"It's really good" he said after a munch. "Do you want some?" he asked. I quickly shook my head.

"I have my Donut. Eat. Your haven't eaten since this morning" I playfully scolded. He nodded then ate the food. Hades hadn't talked about the kiss of the other night and deep down, I knew that he was going to. I felt nervous. Hades Reigns could make me, Luna Jenkins, nervous as fuck. I shook my head slightly and put a piece of Donut in my mouth.