Chapter 15: Confrontation

"Can I talk to you for a minute, Luna?" I turned my head to look at Angie. She looked quite upset. I turned my attention to Jace who was looking at his glass in his hand. He was fleeing from the conversation. I clenched my jaws then turned to look at Angie.

"Does it concern Jace?" I asked out loud. I had nothing to hide. Hades was frowning beside me. He could most probably sense that there was something wrong. Angie nodded, making me roll my eyes. "Then talk here itself. I have nothing to hide" I told her with a shrug.

"I think it will be better for you, if we talk only the two of us" Angie said as if I was the one who had done something wrong. I hated the tone that she was using.

"Better for me?" I asked with a scoff. "It concerns Jace as well, right? So why just the two of us?" I asked. I could feel my anger surfacing a little bit.

"Because I don't want you talking to my boyfriend!" She suddenly snapped. I turned and glared at Jace. What the fuck did he tell her? What lies were he feeding her?

"We're going to talk. Now and here" I said while glaring at Angie. Hades and Jason seemed to be lost while Ella was glaring at Jace. A few seconds later, Julien walked to the table. He was about to talk but quickly shut it up when he realized that something serious was going on. "What did he tell you?" I asked. Jace was about to talk but I motioned him to shut up. I was pissed.

Extremely pissed.

I hated Drama.

"He told me the truth! He told me everything and I didn't expect that from you, Luna" Angie said. I could sense disappointment in her voice. What the hell? Julien was frowning while looking at Jace.

"Oh college drama" Jason mumbled while shaking his head. "Still entertaining though" he muttered to himself.

"What did you say?" I asked Jace, anger could be detected in my voice. I hated being that pissed. I hated letting anger controlling me. Jace didn't say anything. He simply took a deep breath. He stared at his glass, not having the guts to lift his fucking head to look at me and tell all the lies he said. I knew why he lied. He didn't want to lose Angie. But why accusing me?

"He told me that you were going to kiss him! He told me that you threw yourself on him and if he didn't push you away, you would have kissed him" Angie explained with a sigh. Her voice was trembling. My eyes were now wide opened with shock. I didn't know how to react to these lies. I chuckled humorlessly then turned to look at Jace. He was now looking in my way. His eyes seemed to be pleading me.

To do what?

Not fucking idea.

"He said what?" Ella asked in disbelief and bursted out laughing. Julien shook his head in disbelief. "Angie, are you fucking serious? You think Luna would do something like that?" Ella asked while laughing. Angie didn't seem to find it funny as she was now glaring at her hands.

"Well, I didn't throw myself at him. He didn't push me away" I told Angie. "There was no kiss" I continued monotonously. "And there's no friendship anymore. I am not a slut. I am not a whore. If I wanted Jace, trust me, I would have gotten him" I said then stood up. I was done with that fake friendship. I was done with Jace. Angie and Jace were both staring at me with wide eyes. They thought that I was going to let them walk over me? No freaking way. "Yes, I used to like Jace. But nothing anymore" I admitted. Then I scoffed while shaking my head. "I don't even know why I'm explaining myself when I did nothing wrong" I said while chuckling. No. There was no humor in this chuckle. "I'm leaving" I told them, then turned to look at Hades. "Mind dropping me home?" I asked.

"Sure" Hades said as he stood up as well. I turned and handed my keys to Julien.

"Don't get drunk and enjoy yourself" I said to him and Ella.

"What about me?" Jason asked with wide eyes while pouting. I smiled. It was fake but still I did. I didn't want to show Jace and Angie how much hurt I was. Jace was the one who was going to kiss me. Why the hell was I the one who had to face this?

The worst? He blamed me.

"I wanna eat ice cream now" Ella said out of the blue. "Let's go for ice cream?" she asked me suddenly. Julien quickly nodded. I could notice that Julien was pissed at Jace.

"I want Ice cream too" Jason said as he stood up.

"I want ice cream" I said while turning to look at Hades who was already staring at me.

"Ice cream shop, it is" Hades said and motioned me to start walking. Julien got out of the booth but before walking, he turned to look at Jace.

"I hope you realize that when you talked with Luna in her room, Ella and I were present too and we heard everything" Julien simply said. I didn't want Ella and Julien to stop talking to them. Ella took Julien's hand in hers, pulling him to her.

"See you tomorrow guys" Ella said to Angie and Jace, leaving them behind. We all walked to the main door. I was not good. I wanted to cry but I took a deep breath and followed Hades.

"You're coming in my car" Hades said, not really giving me an option. Ella nodded behind me. Well, I didn't have a choice apparently. What was Hades thinking of me right now? I sighed as we reached the parking.