Chapter 60: Habit

I scoffed before making my way to the suitcase. Even though, every inches of my body was calling for his proper touch, I didn't want to have sex with him yet.

Well, I want to.

But I also wanted him to yearn for it. I wanted him to build that want more. And to add to that, I had to get ready to go to the club and thirty minutes were not enough for me. Hades was right behind me. I made you that when I bent to get my clothes, I popped my ass out a little bit. When I heard him sigh, I knew that he noticed that. I pulled out a black dress and my underwear. I turned to look at him, with an innocent smile plastered on my face.

Hades snaked his hands around my hips, then pulled me to him. He slowly approached his face to mine. I gulped when he lightly kissed my forehead before pulling away. I blinked several times to register how sweet and innocent that gesture was but it felt so intimate. As he was walking to his suitcase, I grabbed his hand then rose it to my lips. I kissed the top of his hand softly before letting go.

These little things were everything that I was craving for. Whatever Hades and I had, was not purely sex and it felt so refreshing. I stayed for a good five minutes, staring at his back while he fumbled through his suitcase to get his clothes out. The feeling that I was getting for him, was pretty strong. I never knew that all this deal thing was going to take such a huge turn. With a shake of head and a little smile on my face, I turned around and made my way to the bathroom where I started getting ready. Hades was putting his clothes on in the bedroom. I decided to do my make up first. It was very light. I focused on the eyes more than the lips. I simply put a nude lipstick on. I straighten my hair before putting my loop earrings on. I looked at my jewellery box, trying to figure out which necklace would be more suitable to wear. I had a simple and beautiful tree of life necklace which I ended up choosing. My mother gave it to me. She always had good taste and she knew my obsession for the tree of life symbol. After putting the dress on, I turned around so that my back was facing the mirror and turned to look at the zipper. My hands didn't want to reach.

Even my zipper was calling for Hades.

"Hades" I called and a few seconds later, the door opened and he walked in. He looked so classy with his button up white shirt and his dark blue denim jeans. His tattoos that adorned his arms were showing and that made me unconsciously licked my lips. The way his muscles looked in that shirt, made Hades looked so intimidating.

"Yes?" He answered so politely.

"I-I need help" I stuttered and quickly cleared my throat before turning my back to him. A light chuckle escape his lips as he walked to me. I could feel him touch the zipper with his finger but then he let go of it. Goosebumps immediately rise on my skin as he lightly caressed my skin. He traced my back bone up and down twice.

"Your skin is so soft" he commented.

"Thank you?" I more like questioned than actually thanked him. He quickly zipped up the dress. I turned to look at him with a big smile. "You look good" I complimented while staring at him again. "You look very good" I emphasised. Hades pulled me to him. His hands rested on my hips as he stared at me.

"And your beauty never ceases to amaze me" Hades whispered as he cupped my cheek with one of his hands. I leant my face more into his touch.

The same way a cat does when you're petting it.

"Got the genes from my mama" I joked before gently pulling away. I walked back in the bedroom, Hades walking just behind me. I took one of my purse then put my heels on.

"Are you sure about the heels?" Hades asked me with a frown. I nodded then stood up to test them.

"These ones are pretty comfortable. And even if they're not comfortable after a while, I'll just take them off" I shrugged. I jumped in fear when the door suddenly burst open. We turned to see Jace standing by the door.

"Jason told me to come get you" He said. I didn't turn to look at Hades' face to see what facial expression he had on, but I could see that Jace was standing there uncomfortably.

"You could have knocked" I said monotonously. I didn't want to give him the impression that I was angry. I just wanted him to respect our privacy.

"Sorry" Jace quickly said as he uncomfortably scratched his head. "It's just the habit" he said. I smiled then nodded. Our attention was suddenly drowned by the voice of Angie calling Jace downstairs. He simply motioned us that he was going down, to which I nodded. I turned around to look at Hades and saw him frowning at me.

"Habit?" He questioned seriously. I could feel the coldness in his voice. Oh No. Cold granite Hades Reigns just did his comeback. I sighed.

"Jace is my best friend. He used to come in the house or my room without knocking. My house is literally his second home" I explained.

"Is that going to stay that way?" Hades questioned.

"Why does it have to change?" I asked.

"Are you really asking me that question?" Hades asked me seriously.

"Yes" I huffed in annoyance. "Because I am not going to worry my ass off about everything that happened. I am just going to move on from that" I explained.

"You do that. I won't" Hades simply said.

"What am I supposed to understand from that?" I asked confusion.

"Stop trusting people so easily" He simply said.