Chapter 22: Invite

"What are you doing tonight?" I heard Hades asked as soon as I answered the call. I pushed Julien out of my way as he was walking really slowly to his room. Yes. Now one of the guest guests rooms turned into his room. Julien glared at me as I ran to my room and closed the door.

"Well, hello to you" I greeted while chuckling.

"What are you doing tonight?" Hades asked again, making me sigh.

"Nothing planned" I told him as I sat on my bed. Ella was hanging out with my mother and Scott in the kitchen.

"Dinner tonight?" Hades asked. Was he asking me to have dinner with him tonight? A grin spread on my face while I pulled the pillow to me. What was Hades up to?

"Yeah, I'll be having dinner tonight" I answered. I could hear him sigh in the phone.

"Luna, do you want to have dinner with me?" he finally asked. I chuckled at how irritated he sounded.

"Where?" I asked.

"At my place?" he answered as if it was obvious. My eyes widened. That was unexpected. Why would he want to invite me to his house? "I need to introduce you to someone" he continued as if he heard my question.

"Why?" I asked in confusion.

"Because you're my friend" Hades said, making me nod to myself.

"Just me?" I asked.

"Yes, why?"

"Julien and Ella are at home" I told him.

"Why?" Hades asked.

"Julien is staying at my place from now and Ella is going to leave in a few, I think" I explained.

"I would prefer if you come alone" Hades told me sincerely. I pouted but still, I was going to respect his choice.

"At what time?" I questioned.

"I'll have my driver pick you up in an hour" He said. I could him shuffling in the background.

"I can drive myself to your place" I told him while rolling my eyes.

"You don't know where I live" he deadpan.

"There's something called a GPS" I said.

"I'm having my driver pick you up, Luna" Hades said with finality in his tone, making me sigh. But still, a smile spread on my face.

"What am I suppose to wear?" I asked before standing up. I walked to my closet with the phone stuck between my ear and my shoulder.

"I would say nothing" Hades breathed. "But as we won't be alone, a dress would be nice" he continued.

"A dress, it is" I said, trying to control my voice. His words did affect me. A lot. I gulped then but my lips before letting them go. "I'll see you later" I then told him.

"In an hour" he stated.

"In an hour" I repeated before ending the call. I put my phone on the nightstand, then stared at my closet with the hope that one dress would pop out of it magically. I put my hands on my waist then took a deep breath then exhaled. My door opened and Ella walked in as if she owned the place.

"I'm leaving" she announced.

"Mom's dropping you Home?" I asked before turning my attention back to my closet.

"Yes. What are you doing?" she asked curiously.

"Looking for a dress" I told her.

"For what possible purpose?" she questioned, with her hands on her hips and a frown on her face.

"Hades invited me for dinner at his place in an hour" I said. When I heard a shriek, I winced then turned to glare at Ella who was jumping over the place in excitement. She then took a deep breath, then call walked out of me room. I stared at her retreating self in confusion.

"Mrs Jenkins! I'll go back home in one hour!" I heard her yell from the stairs, making me chuckle.

"Okay, sweetheart!" my mother yelled back. Ella ran back in the room, with an evil grin on her face. She clapped her hand, then walked to my closet.

"Now, Let's look for a dress that will get you Hades' dick tonight" Ella muttered in concentration, making my eyes widened at her words. I gasped then glared at her.

"I'm not going for his dick!" I exclaimed. I wouldn't mind though. "He wanted me to meet someone" I explained.

"Who?" Ella asked while looking for a dress in my closet. I sat on the bed and waited for her to look. Ella had perfect clothing taste

Hence I had no reason to be worried.

"I don't know yet" I said. Ella pulled a black piece of cloth, then walked to me. She opened the dress, then handed it to me.

"I gave you that last year" She said while pouting. "You've never worn it" she continued, making me roll my eyes but still I smiled at her reaction.

"I didn't have a good occasion to wear it" I told her, then started taking off my clothes. I took a bath like one hour ago, so I didn't see the reasons to take another one.

"Go take a bath!" Ella practically shouted in disbelief. I stood in front of her, in only my underwear while gaping at her in shock at her sudden outburst. "You're most probably going to have sex tonight!" she continued. I took a pillow and threw it at her face.

"For God sake, Ella! I'm not going to have sex!" I exclaimed then quickly put the dress on. It reached mid thigh and had a lacy back design. It was pretty. Well, I wasn't expecting less from Ella, who chuckled at me then motioned me to sit in front of the mirror.

"I'm sure Hades wouldn't mind having sex with you " she commented out of the blue, making sigh in exasperation.

"I think you need sex, Ella" I stated. She stared at my reflection, then took a deep breath before nodding her head.

"I'm extremely in need" she admitted while opening my make up bag. I simply shook my head while chuckling.