Chapter 55: Need to talk

I woke up with warmth around me. I could feel a hand on my left breast making my eyes opened quickly. When I realized that it was Hades, I breathed out then moved his hand off me. I remembered everything that I said last night. I got out of bed, took a towel then walked to the bathroom. I was still angry at Hades for hiding this important detail from me. I couldn't believe that he actually thought that this situation was not a big deal. I would like to see his reaction if it was me fucking Jason.

As I got under the hot water, I closed my eyes and reconsidered all my choices. I didn't want my holidays to be ruined because I decided that it was a good idea to have sex with Mr Fucking Reigns. I guessed that it was high time to put some barriers up. When I heard the door open, I turned to see Hades standing by the door. He still looked sleepy. I scolded my eyes for running down to his crotch. I turned my attention back to the shower gel that I was squeezing in my hand.

"I'm nearly done. Can you wait outside please?" I asked kindly, with no particular emotion in my voice. He didn't respond, he simply walked out and slammed the door in the process.

Bang your head on it while you're at it.

What the hell was he mad for? I clenched my jaws then quickly finished my shower before walking out. I wrapped the towel around me after drying my body. I swung open the door of the room to see Hades standing on the balcony with only his boxers on. I knelt by my luggage and pulled out a little summer dress and my underwear. I quickly put it on, tied my hair in a ponytail then started to make my way out of the room when Hades' voice stopped me.

"We need to talk" he said seriously. I turned around.

"We definitely need to talk" I agreed. He motioned me to walk back in the room. I closed the door, walked to the balcony and sat on the chair. It was at that moment that I noticed the cigarette that was between his fingers. I rose my eyebrows then shook my head. Why is he losing so much points in not much time? "Turn off the cigarette, please" I snapped in annoyance. The smoke was irritating my nose. How come I hadn't smell that shit off him before? Hades complied and turned off the cigarette.

He settled on the chair in front of me. I blinked several times, trying to stop my eyes from wandering all over his body. His hair was messy. His eyes were piercing as hell. I gotta admit that he looked intimidating. That was most probably one of the reasons why he owned one of the best and richest company in the country.

"I would like you to tell me what the problem is" He demanded. His facial expression was neutral. He wasn't showing any kind of emotions.

"I told you yesterday" I simply shrugged. I was not going to let him intimidate me. My eyes stayed focused on his.

"You were drunk yesterday" He stated.

"Truths come from two different type of people" I started lazily and arrogantly. "Kids" I said as if it was obvious. "And drunk people. In short, I meant every single thing that I said yesterday, Hades" I told him. He didn't blink. He stayed quiet for a few seconds as if processing what I just told him.

"Your problem is Hannah" Hades said. I scoffed. For someone who seemed intelligent, he wasn't using his brain much.

"My problem is you" I snapped in annoyance. "My problem is that you hid the fact that you were fucking Hannah. For fuck sake, she was hating on me and despite me telling you that, you didn't find it important to tell me that she was most probably attached to you because you fucked her several times?" I took a deep breath after that long-ass sentence, hoping that it was making some sense.

"It was just sex" Hades breathed. "I never once thought of her as more" he said.

"You fuck her. She gets feelings and that's when you decide to stop everything. I'm sorry, Hades but that makes you seem like an asshole" I chuckled humorlessly. "That's what was going to happen to me, right?" I questioned. "Your big excuse is that you don't want a relationship because you're not good at it and you don't want to ruin the friendship" I rolled my eyes. "But No. You're not good at relationships because you do shit like this" I closed my eyes, took a deep breath to calm myself down.

"I apologise for not telling you about Hannah. I sincerely thought that it was not important" Hades said. "i never knew that it was going to be different between you and I" he said, making my eyes widened. "I never knew that I was going to grow attached to you and I would love how things are going between us" he continued. I knew that if he kept on talking, I was going to cave in. I quickly stopped him.

"And the worst is that we will never know about how things could have been" I muttered while standing up. "We shouldn't have slept together. We should have kept it just on a friendship basis" I sighed. Hades clenched his jaws then stood up. He wrapped his hand around my wrist and turned me around. His breath was fanning all over my face.

"Are you regretting?" He asked. I could detect anger mixed with disappointment in his voice. "Are you regretting, Luna?" He questioned again. I glared at him before pulling my hand from his grasp.

"No" I snapped. "No. I don't regret sleeping with you, Hades. I don't regret all the moments that we spent together. I don't regret laying in bed while listening to you singing with your horrible voice" I exhaled. "What I regret is" I started slowly, making sure that my eyes were glued on his while I talk to make sure that I was conveying the message. "What I regret is thinking that you were different. What I regret is thinking that you were sincere and truthful" I said while shaking my head. "Hiding this might be a small detail for you, but for me, it means a lot" I told him. I turned around and made my way to the bedroom. I hated the fact that he willingly chose to hide that important information from me. People might think that I was making an issue out of this but No. When people hide stuffs from you, that's when things go downhill.

Things haven't even started between me and Hades that it was already going downhill.

"What are we doing then?" He asked while following me inside. I was tired of this conversation already.

"I live my life. You live yours, with the hope that you become a little more truthful and honest with the people around you" I mumbled.

"Luna, stop making this hard" Hades breathed in irritation.

"Hades, I don't care whether you fucked Hannah or not. That was before you knew me. I would have preferred you telling that instead of her! I would have preferred not looking like a lost fool in front of her" I groaned in frustration.

"I apologise" Hades said truthfully.

"Apologies accepted" I said tiredly, just with the hope to end this conversation as soon as possible. Hades walked to me, took my hands in his and with his other hand, lifted my chin so that I was facing him.

"I want you to mean it" He said gently.

"Let me breathe a little bit first" I suggested. "I simply need to get all this out of my system" I told him as I pulled away.

"Breathe" he simply said as he took a step away from me.