Chapter 16: Comfortable

"That's why you shouldn't like boys. Go for men" Hades said teasingly while he drove to the nearby ice ream shop. I chuckled then turned to look at him.

"Man? Like who?" I asked with rose eyebrows. Hades turned to look at me for a few seconds then turned back to stare at the road.

"Like me" he said, a smirk playing on his lips. I stared at him. Hades was a sexy piece of human. He wanted to play? Oh let's play, sweetheart.

"I wouldn't mind trying you" I told him seriously while staring at the road. The car swerved a little bit. Hades turned to look at me with wide eyes. Then, quickly he turned to look at the road. He most probably thought that I was going to shy away. No fucking way.

"What do you mean?" He asked, his voice changing slightly. It was deeper and sexier.

"I mean, I wouldn't mind trying a real man" I said.

"Try as in?" he asked. We soon reached the ice cream shop. Jason and Julien parked on the two sides of us. I motioned to them to walk in and not wait for us as we were having an interesting conversation here. Hades was now facing me. I playfully bit my lips while looking at his.

"Emotionally and sexually" I whispered loud enough for him to hear. Now I can confirm, the sexual tension in the car was suffocating. Hades closed his eyes for a few seconds, then opened them back again. His green eyes were so beautiful. He leant closer to me, one of his hands cupped my cheek. I knew that he was going to kiss me. I didn't mind. I wanted that kiss with him. I wanted him to fuck me senseless. His lips were close to touching mine.

"You don't know what you're talking about" Hades whispered before pulling away. I breathed out. Relief and regret could both be felt inside of me. Relief that he didn't kiss me because I didn't know how to react just next. Regret because his lips looked so kissable.

"That's why I said I wanted to try" I mumbled playfully, making him chuckle. "Let's go" I said as I opened the door.

"One day" Hades told me. These two words held so many promises. I grinned to him, then we both made our way to the ice cream shop. I felt like my relationship with Hades was going to change slightly. I didn't want to overthink it.

"Here!" we turned to look at Jason, Julien and Ella sitting in a booth. We walked to them, side by side. Hades was actually really nice. And fun to be around.

"So what were you talking about in the car?" Ella asked as if it was completely normal. I rose my eyebrows in disbelief while Hades simply shook his head. Ella was so blunt and didn't care about whether Hades was here or not.

"These are your friends. You should be used to it by now" Hades said as he sat and motioned me to sit next to him.

"They never cease to surprise me" I said, making Julien and Ella chuckle.

"So?" Ella asked again. I was going to open my mouth to tell my best friend to shut up because it was turning awkward.

"We were talking about the sexual tension that we were feeling between you and Julien" Hades told her, making her jaw dropped open and Julien's eyes widened. I laughed while Jason looked in amusement. Hades was simply amazing. The awkwardness was now between Ella and Julien.

"I'll take a chocolate ice cream" Ella told Jason, ignoring whatever just happened. That was how Ella would deal with things. I laughed even more, making Julien playfully glare at me.

Way to turn this situation to our advantage, Hades.

"And a vanilla for me" Julien said, after clearing his throat. Jason frowned.

"Do I look like I work here?" Jason asked in disbelief. Ella looked at his attire. Knowing how polite my best friend is, a smirk already started pulling in the corner of my mouth.

"Sincerely yes" Ella answered. Jason huffed then turned in the direction of Hades.

"What are we doing here with college students?" He asked. I could hear playfulness in his voice. "I thought we were going to go to your house, accompanied" Jason said, putting more effect on the word 'accompanied'.

"So that's what you were doing in the club?" I asked while chuckling. I can't picture Hades with a barbie girl. But I can fucking picture him, on top of me, between my legs, his usual smirk before he thrusts in.

Snap out of it, Luna.

"Yes. We were hunting" Jason said with a grin. Hades scoffed then rolled his eyes as he leant on the chair and crossed his arms over his chest to look more serious. His muscles budged slightly, making me swoon internally.

Don't hyperventilate, Luna.

"You see, when you say stuffs like that, it shows that you don't even have your place with college students" Hades said.

"I would say high schoolers" I added, making Hades nod with a smirk.

"You're so mean" Jason told us with a pout.

"Go get our ice creams, please" Ella said, pushing Jason slightly.

"Woman! I don't even know you!" Jason exclaimed childishly while looking at Ella who was pushing him out of his seat. I laughed at this. I felt so much more comfortable here than in the club. I was glad that we came here instead of me going back home as I knew that I was going to overthink about this whole situation once I would be on my own.

"I'm Ella. Now you do. Go" my best friend said as she rolled her eyes.

"As you're asking so politely, I'll go get your ice cream" Jason told her. The evil smirk on his lips said nothing good. Ella's eyes widened as she turned to look at Hades and I.

"He's not going to spit in it, right?" she asked.