Chapter 33: No bra No pants

"Borrow me one of your shirts, please" I told Hades as soon as we walked in the room. I didn't even admire the room. I simply wanted to take a warm bath, the jumped in bed. The sound of the rain outside was telling me to go to bed and have a nice sleep. Hades put his bad on the bed, then pulled out a white shirt. He threw it on me.

"Here" he muttered. "Do you need a boxer?" he asked while turning to look at me. I nodded. I was completely drenched. I took the clothes, then walked in the bathroom. I turned on the shower after hanging my clothes. When I stepped under the warm water, I sighed in relief. I could feel all my muscles relax. I started humming a song, then closed my eyes. The water cascaded all over me. It felt so peaceful.

After a few minutes, I was done. I dried myself up and put on the clothes. I huffed when I realized that Hades' boxers was too big for me. I bit my lips. Wonder how big his pen-

Don't go there, Luna.

I tied a knot in the boxers and grinned when I saw that it was now all good. The shirt was long enough to reach my butt and cover the boxer. I stared at myself in the mirror while drying my hair. I was not wearing a bra. My nipples seemed perky as hell. I let go of the towel and shook my hair. I tried to fix the shirt but in vain. My nipples were still noticeable. I rolled my eyes then shrugged.

"You're done?" Hades asked as soon as I walked back in the room. His back was facing me. He was typing away on his phone.

"If I'm standing here, it means that I'm done, right?" I asked with a scoff. He turned to look at me with one rose eyebrow. He was about to say something but when his eyes landed on me, they widened.

"You look good in my shirt" He said without any hesitation. He then gulped, then closed his eyes while taking a deep breath. "You've got nothing under it? " he more like stated than asked.

"If you've got a bra to borrow me as well, I'm more welcome to take it" I muttered and made my way to the bed. When I paid attention to Hades again, he had his lips rolled in his mouth and I would lie if I said that it was not a turn on. I could see how much I affected him.

"I'm going to take a shower" He mumbled, then started walking to the door.

"A cold shower?" I teased and watched as he slowly turned to look at me. His eyes were full of lust as he slowly smirked.

"Maybe. What about you join me to find out?" he asked. Despite the situation, I could sense the seriousness in his voice.

"Even though it's really tempting, I'll have to decline as I already had a shower" I said, trying to control my voice. He simply shook his head while smirking as he walked away. I waited till he was out of sight. Then, I took a pillow and crushed my face again it so that I could scream. I have never been so sexually frustrated in my whole life. Hades was the definition of SEXINESS. My screams were muffled with the pillow. I finally pulled my face off it and took a deep breath.

"Control yourself" I whispered to myself, then breathed out. "Do you want me to order food?!" I shouted so that Hades could hear me.

"Go on!" he shouted back. I took the phone and dialed for service. As I wanted to eat Sushi, I ordered some without asking Hades. Who doesn't like sushi? Yes. I know, many people. But Hades might like them.

When I was done, I quickly ran back to the bed as it wad extremely cold. I got under the blanket and after a few minutes, Hades walked in the room with only his boxers on. My hands quickly reached for my mouth to see whether I was drooling or not. His torso was Tattooed.

"Put on a shirt" I said, my voice hoarse from lust. He chuckled, then turned to me.

"Do you really want me to?" he asked as he walked to the couch where his bag was.

"No. But you have to put on a shirt" I told me, then lifted the blanket to hide my face. I unconsciously licked my lips.

"I didn't know I had so much effect on you" Hades said. I scoffed then peeked to see him putting on a shirt.

"You know you do" I muttered. He walked you the other side of the bed. "You're not putting anything?" I asked motioning to his bare legs. He rose his eyebrows, then shook his head.

"I don't wear pants to bed" he said.

"We're sharing the same bed" I pointed out.

"So what?" he asked as he got on the bed next to me. I shrugged.

"If you want to tease, go on" I mumbled, making him chuckle.

"You have no bra on, so you're in no position to talk" Kale pointed out. I nodded my head in agreement and turned my body that I was not facing him.

"It's cold" I mumbled, then looked out of the window. It was raining even more. It was now around six in the evening.

"I'm hungry" he said.

"I already ordered food" I told him. He pulled the covers on him then sighed. Warmth was bringing us comfort. "Did you inform the others that we'll be late?" I asked him. Hades nodded.

"Messaged Jason. But he hasn't replied yet" he told me. I rolled my eyes then took my phone from the night table and sent Ella a quick message. Hades was staring at me the whole time.

I was sad that we didn't reach the beach house.

But I was happy that I was blocked here with him.