Chapter 76: Face it

My head was pounding. I rolled on my side as I felt something rushing up my throat. I quickly opened my eyes, then jumped off the bed to run to the bathroom. I was glad that I managed to make it home after my reckless night. I sat on my knees in front of the toilet. As I was facing the toilet seat, I imagined all sort of crap in the toilet and it all came out.

I was vomiting everything that I had in my stomach.

My throat was burning as it all came out. The aftertaste of the alcohol was still very much present and I kept on vomiting. It was like it was never going to stop. When I felt someone hold my hair up, I grabbed the toilet seat and puked again. Soon, a bottle of water was handed to me. I quickly took a gulp, rinse my mouth several time before drinking a gulp to get that shitty taste out of my mouth.

"I am so happy to see you like this" Julien commented. I rose my head to look at him. He was leaning against the wall, with a big Cheshire smile on his face. My pain was his happiness. I rolled my eyes, closed the toilet seat then sat on it with the bottle in my hand. I held on my head then groaned in pain as my stomach twisted in a weird way.

"Please tell me that everything that happened yesterday was just a freaking dream" I mumbled. I was having a terrible headache.

"Which part of it?" Julien asked. "The part where you drank all the shots? The part where you were dry humping a stranger on the dancefloor or the part where Hades beat the shit out of him?" He asked.

Okay. It was not a dream.

I meant, a nightmare.

"Oh My God" I groaned while rubbing my eyes. "How is he?" I asked, suddenly worried.

"Who? The stranger or Hades?" Julian questioned. I glared at him, making him shrug. Julien held on hand and helped me up. I stood up then walked to the sink. I stared at my reflection in the mirror to see my smudged face. The make up was all over my face. Lipstick was on my cheek for I don't know what reason. My mascara was smudged under my eyes. My hair was like a freaking bird nest and I was still wearing the clothes of yesterday.

"Hades. How is Hades?" I finally asked him again as I opened the tap and waited for the water to turn hot.

"He is good. He was pretty upset yesterday. The man, on the other hand, ended up in a hospital" Julien said seriously. "We don't know yet whether he is going to press charges or not" He added. I was feeling extremely guilty. It was totally my fault. I still remembered how much I wanted to make him jealous.

"I fucked up" I said before washing my face. The hot water made me feel instantly relieved. I opened my eyes to see Julien's reflection nodding to my statement.

"You knew very well that he had some anger issues. You shouldn't have done that" He told me while shaking his head.

"I was drunk" I mumbled.

"Not an excuse" he scolded.

"I need to see him" I announced. He sucked on his teeth then exhaled.

"Better late than never" He said with a shrug before making his way out of the bathroom.

"Where are you going?" I asked with a frown.

"I am going to get you some advil with the hope that it will make you look less shitty" Julien said monotonously. "Take a shower. I will wait for you in the kitchen" He stated.

"Thank you Julien" I breathed.

"Do you want me to text him to tell him to come over instead if you're not comfortable with going to his?" Julien asked me.

"Please?" I mumbled.

"My pleasure" He responded.

"You just want to see the drama live and direct" I muttered.

"Who wouldn't?" He asked teasingly as he walked out of my room. It was time of the confrontation. Whether I liked it or not, I had to talk to Hades. I grabbed some clean clothes then made my way to the shower.

After a few minutes, I was done. I was staring at my reflection again, not totally proud of myself after what happened last night. I shouldn't have acted so childishly. I heard a knock on the door. I opened it to see Julien smiling. My hair was still wet from my bath.

"What?" I asked grumpily.

"Your knight is here" He announced excitedly. I glared at him while he simply grinned. I playfully hit him on his arm before walking out of the room. I reluctantly walked down the stairs. My feet didn't want to move at some point but Julien was here to push my shoulder, forcing me to walk. "When you fuck up, you face it" He said from behind me.

"Fuck you" I grumbled.

"You know you love me" He chuckled.

"Unfortunately, I do" I grumbled. "Where is he?" I asked in a whisper as we reached the ground floor.

"In the Kitchen" he told me. I turned around to look at him.

"Are you coming with me?" I asked him. He shook his head.

"What are you so scared of, Luna?" He asked me with a frown. "You fucked up but don't forget that he did as well" He told me as if I was totally stupid. I tilted my head when realization hit in.

Indeed. He did fuck up.

"I am going to be in my room if you ever need me" Julien told me as he turned around and started walking up the stairs.

"I need you" I quickly said as I felt the panic start taking over. He rolled his eyes then flicked me his middle finger.

"Go, Luna" He scolded. I huffed then took in a deep breath to calm down my nerves as I started walking to the kitchen.