Chapter 61: Sick Hannah

Standing on the pavement outside the club was intense. All the cameras surrounding us was becoming overwhelming. I forced a smile on my face and posed for a few cameras. I knew that it was going to appear in the magazines tomorrow. After a few minutes, I put my hands above my eyes to block all the numerous flashes. I never understood why people were so interested in our lives. When I felt a hand snaked itself around my waist, I slightly moved my head to see Hades next to me. I smiled and moved closer to him. He dropped a small kiss on the side of my head and slightly directed me to the door of the night club. I did a quick wave to the paparazzo.

"The perks of hanging with you guys? I am going to have amazing photos without saying for a photo shoot" Ella laughed while we all walked in.

"Now imagine dating me" Jason snickered next to her.

"You said one thing right. Imagine" Ella taunted making Jason roll his eyes. Julien acted as if he wanted to puke at this. Hades was holding my hand as we made our way to our booth. The different songs were blasting throughout the nightclub. There were so many people in here. I could see some celebrities too but as we were used to that scenery, it was not something that was surprising me unlike my best friends.

"Okay. I think I saw Megan freaking Fox" Julien tried to control his voice.

"I think I see her too" Ella breathed, trying not to shout. Their eyes were glimmering in excitement. Jason suddenly came in front of us to gain out attention. Hannah was standing just next to him. I felt like she was trying to make herself small. I haven't heard her much. She was really quiet.

"What do you guys want to drink?" Jason asked us with his usual mischievous smile.

"Megan Fox, please" Julien said dreamily, his eyes fixed on the woman who was in the booth next to ours. I turned to look at her but all I could see was the woman's back. Jason shook his head, not really knowing how to react to Julien.

"Okay, I'm buying a bottle of whiskey and vodka" He simply said before walking away. Ella quickly followed behind him.

"Where are you going?" I quickly asked her, literally shouting so that she could hear me over the music. She wiggled her eyebrows suggestively.

"I'm going to help him" she told us, not really meaning her words. I knew that she was going there because she was somehow attracted to Jason. I tilted my head slightly to the left as I stared at them both as they stood by the bar. Picturing them together was pretty easy. They were literally the same. They were really easy-going.

"Hey, are you okay?" I heard Angie ask Hannah from next to me. I turned my attention to them as I watched them settle down in the booth. Hades motioned me that he was going out for a smoke but at the sight of his phone in his hand, I knew that he had to make an important call. I simply nodded before he disappeared in the crowd. Jace sat on the other side of the booth.

"To be honest, I feel very tired" Hannah sighed. She didn't seem really good.

"You should have stayed at home and rest a little bit" Angie said, not knowing what to say. She didn't know Hannah that well and it was quite difficult for her to socialise with new people.

"I was feeling better but now, I just want to go home. My head is pounding" Hannah groaned. 'I think I'll catch a taxi and head home" she told us.

"No, you're not" Julien contradicted. "I'll come with you" he proposed.

"You're not going anywhere" Ella scoffed. Seeing that Hannah was not really good, I simply took her hand in mine and helped her up.

"I'll get Hades' car and drop her home then head back here" I told them with finality. I didn't want to have any argument with anyone so I simply started walking to the door while holding onto Hannah's hand. When we reached outside, I noticed that Jace was by Hannahs's side as well, holding her hand.

"i think I've had too much drinks today already" Hannah chuckled faintly.

"Did you drink today?" I asked with a frown. "You were having just a fruit salad, right?" I questioned.

"Yeah, she was. And then Jason happened" Jace added. I looked around and saw that the paparazzo were waiting by the main entrance and I didn't want any bad tabloid about Hannah coming out tomorrow.

"Can you take her to Hades' car? I will meet you guys there. I just need to get the car keys from him" I told them. "Use the back door. It will lead to the small pathway that will directly lead to the private parking" I explained. Jace nodded then walked back in the club. I started looking for Hades outside and when I saw him standing outside by the security, I paused to assess his reaction. He seemed angry and he was shouting over the phone. I hesitantly made my way to him and when he saw me, he kept on talking but he was staring at me in confusion. By the words that he was saying, I could decipher that it was about some business deal that went wrong. I walked closer to him and when I starting looking for the keys in his pocket, his frown deepened on his face.

"Give me a second" Hades demanded before pulling the phone away from his ear. "What are you doing?" He questioned. Once i got the keys, I simply started walking away while motioning him that I was going back inside.

"Don't worry about it" I quickly said as I ran back inside in the club. I quickly made my way to the back door and then to Hades' car. Jace and Hannah were standing there, leaning against it while chatting away. "I got the keys" I quickly informed while unlocking the door. Hannah jumped in the passenger seat while I got in the driver's seat. When the door of the backseat opened, I turned to look at Jace to see him getting in the car as well. I frowned then turned to look at him. "What are you doing?" I asked.

Jace moved lightly and pulled his phone out of his jeans. "I'm coming with you" He said as if it was obvious. "I'm sending Angie a text to inform her that I'll be coming with you to drop Hannah home" He told me while texting away on his phone. I turned back to face the front. I was not worrying about Angie. I was worrying about whether Hades would approve me taking his car without him knowing.

I was worrying whether Hades would approve this ride with Jace.