Chapter 54: Alcohol and Discussions

"That's the issue?" Hades asked when i started making my way to the door. He was asking me that as if there was no issues at all. My eyes widened.

Oh man. This conversation was sobering me up.

I turned around so quickly to glare at him that for a few seconds, I could feel everything turning around me. I held on the wall, trying my best not to fall down. Now was not the right time to embarrass myself in front of Kale Fucking Reigns. My attention was brought back to him when he stood up in order to come help me. I shook my head and put my hand up to stop him.

"I'm good" I snapped. I pinched the bridge on my nose, then tried to calm down. Lashing out on him while being drunk wasn't the best idea ever.

"Luna, stop acting like this. This is a fucking detail" Hades snapped back.

"A fucking detail?" I questioned. "A fucking detail, you say?" I laughed humorlessly. I put my hands down, stood up and watched him in disbelief. "Listen Hades, I am drunk right now" I tried to rationalise. "I don't think right now is the best time to have this fucking conversation" I swore.

"Then why is the best time? You've been fucking ignoring me, Jenkins" He muttered in anger. The tension in his voice was very much present.

"Why shouldn't I?" I exclaimed. "I told you about how I felt towards Hannah! I told you that she hated me! You knew the reason all this time, Hades. You fucked her!" I told him. This was all so obvious. "And you kept it to yourself! You didn't find it important to tell me that you were fucking her just before we met" I sneered.

"That was before I met you" He said through gritted teeth. Why the hell was he angry? What the hell was he even mad for?

"The conversation about Hannah happened after you fucked me, Hades. You had so many opportunities to open your mouth to tell me" I said. He was going to open his mouth to talk again but I quickly shook my head and lifted my finger up to mention him to hold up and also to shut up. "I am not fucking important to you. I am just like Hannah! You're waiting for me to fall for you and then what? You'll make me become your best friend too?" I asked him in disbelief. "It might not be important for you but for me? It fucking was, Hades" I told him.

"I feel like you're overreacting" I turned around to see Ella standing behind me. "I don't know the whole story but I think you guys need to have this conversation when you're sober, Luna" Ella continued.

"How am I overreacting?" I asked her.

"We'll have this conversation tomorrow. I'm not saying that Hades didn't fuck up by what I've heard" Ella breathed out, turning her glare to the sexy man who was standing in the kitchen. "I'm just saying that this conversation is not meant to be while you're drunk" She told me. I inhaled deeply, knowing that she was right. I glared one last time in Hades' direction before walking out of the kitchen.

"I'm off to bed" I told Ella.

"You need me?" She asked. I could detect worry in her voice. I forced a smile on my face and turned to look at her.

"You go have fun. I'm just really drunk. I need sleep" I reassured.

"You're such a lightweight" she chuckled. She wrapped her arms around me. "Talk to him. Without shouting. Talk" she advised. "Tomorrow" I nodded before walking to the stairs. I watched as Ella walked back to the patio. I didn't even bother to see whether Hades was joining them again. I simply walked to my room. I could feel everything spinning around me.

Alcohol and discussions? Not a good combination.

"Oh God" I exhaled. Upon walking in the room, I walked to the balcony and opened the door to get some fresh air. I closed my eyes and stripped down my clothes. I didn't feel like going to shuffle in my luggage to get something to wear. I jumped on the bed, got under the blanket and pulled it over my body.

Soon, I could feel my bra strap irritating my skin while I was turning around in the bed. I took it off and threw it on the floor. A sigh on relief escaped my lips. The bed was so comfortable. I heard the door open. I lifted my head and watched through squinted eyes. Hades walked in the room. He took his shoes off then he took his shirt off.

"You're in the wrong room, Hades" I sighed, then rested my head back on the pillow. I felt too tired.

"I'm sleeping in the same room as you, Sweetheart" Hades said in determination.

"It's Luna. Not sweetheart" I corrected weakly. Hades came on the side where I was sleeping, with only his boxers on. He kneed by the side of the bed and took my hand in his. I pulled my hand and rolled my eyes. He looked so good with his well trimmed beard.

Stop, Luna!

"You're my sweetheart" Hades said and stood up. My eyes fell on where his budge was.

"So was Hannah" I deadpanned then wiped my eyes to get rid of the tiredness that I was feeling. I was just hoping that I wasn't going to throw up.

"Hannah was nothing more than just a friend" Hades exhaled. I scoffed then sat up the bed.

"You fuck all your friends?" I asked him."Oh yes! We're fuck buddies" I pointed out before getting comfortable on the bed.

"You're really pushing it" Hades said through clenched jaws. I could see that I was angering him but i didn't care at the moment.

"Why shouldn't I?" I challenged.

"Luna, I never thought about dating Hannah" he said.

"You never thought about dating me as well. Mr Reigns is not ready for a relationship, is he?" I questioned while rolling my eyes. "You know what? It's not the right time for us to talk about this. I would really appreciate if you'd go and you'd let me sleep" I breathed out. Hades got into the bed, pulled the blanket over his body. I could feel his body on the bed. We were just centimetres apart. I could even feel the warmth that his body was projecting.

"I'm sleeping right here" he said casually.