Chapter 40: No coming Back

"You are going to stay here?" Hades asked while staring at me. I was sitting on the bed, switching between channels. I was upset because of Hannah. And she was not even here. How is it going to be when we will be at the beach house together?

Things are going to get messed up.

"Yes. I'm staying here" I told him, not moving my eyes from the television.

"I'll get you other clothes" Hades told me while pulling his phone out of his pocket.

"I don't want any other clothes" I sighed.

"What do you want?" he asked. He seemed tired. I took a deep breath, then leant my head on the pillow. I stared at the ceiling with a lot of thing running in my head.

"Food here" I told him. "I don't want to go to the restaurant" I told him as I tore my sight from the ceiling. A frown settled on his face. I watched as he slowly took off his tie, then let it fall on the floor. His jaws were clenched as he stared at me. I was wearing his shirt again. What? They were so comfortable. He started walking to the bed. Not even on his side. No. He was walking to me. "What?" I asked, worry coating my word.

"Nothing" he said. My eyes widened when he suddenly got on the bed.

"What are you doing?" I asked as he hovered over me. Soon , he was over with his legs on either side of me. He took my hands in his hand and pinned them above my head. "Hades" i breathed in confusion as he took his tie and tied my hands over my head. I didn't know whether to be excited or worried about this situation. His hair fell on his eyes as he stared at me. I gulped , not knowing what to do. My eyes fell on his lips. I bit mine unconsciously, making him groan slightly. He rested his forehead against mine.

"Luna?" Hades breathed as he stared at me.

"Yes?" I whispered to him. Every time, we would be lost in the moment. I wanted more right now.

"Do you mind?" he asked. I frowned slightly in confusion while staring at me.

"Mind what?" I asked.

"Me kissing you" He responded. I chuckled slightly. He knew how to deal with me when I was upset.

"You already know the answer" I told him. Without losing another second, he crashed his lips against mine. I instantly moaned at the feeling of having him close to me. I could even move my hands and that was frustrating me. I pushed my lips against his. I bit his lips obtaining a groan from him. He ran his tongue on my lips, making me open my mouth to let him in.

When we were soon both out of breath, Hades pulled away and rested his forehead against mine. The way he looked at me, made me feel wanted. His attention was all I needed. Never have I ever desired a man that much. It was as if he was peeking in my soul with his green piercing eyes. He moved so that he was now kissing my neck. I closed my eyes and tried to absorb all the feelings that I was getting in the moment. I moaned as he bit, then sucked on my skin. I squeezed my thighs together.

I wanted Hades Reigns.

Hades' hands moved from my hands, that were tied together above my head , to the hem of the shirt. He lifted his head to look at me, as if asking whether it was fine to take off the shirt. I had no bra on.

Who gives a fuck?

I nodded. And soon, the shirt was on the floor. I struggled against the tie. I wanted to hide myself. My boobs were at full view to Hades. He shook his head and took my hands in his.

"I'll untie your hands" He said, his voice so low. It was as if he was trying to control himself. "But don't hide" he said softly. "You're beautiful" He breathed before crashing his lips against mine again. I could feel him untying my hands. Once my hands were free, I didn't even bother to hide. I wrapped them around his neck, trying to bring him even closer to me. I wrapped my legs around his waist. His hands ran up and down my body, making goosebumps rise. He kissed his way down to my neck, then slowly, I felt his tongue swirl on one of my nipples, making me moan. My fingers tugged on his hair, making him groan.

"I want you" I breathed. He rose his head to look at me. He wanted to make sure that he heard well what I said. I could feel his boner. I knew from day one that if that man one day told me to have sex with, I would not have refuse. I tightened my legs around him.

"Are you sure?" he asked, making me nod. I unconsciously licked my lips while looking at his. His lips were swollen. Well, I did bite his lips hard.

"I want you, Hades" I repeated. I wanted him to understand that i was serious about the situation that we were in. I didn't care about what was going to happen after that in this moment. I only knew that the man that i wanted, was in between my legs and we both wanted more.

Why should I stop myself?

"Are you sure? Because there will be no coming back" Hades said, his lips inches from mine. I stared into his eyes, trying to show him that I was extremely sure about him.

"I am fucking sure, Hades" I said with confidence in my voice. I didn't give him time to think, I just crashed my lips against his. I could feel him smile against my lips.

There was no coming back.