Chapter 30: Live A Little

"How are you feeling, love?" Hades asked as he started driving. I nodded, then took a deep breath, trying to calm myself down.

"I hate him" I breathed in disbelief.

"You don't. You're just angry" Hades said while staring at the road. I never thought that a frown on his face would make him seem so sexy. I gulped, then focused on the road as well.

"He thinks that I'm a gold digger! Everyone thinks that I'm a gold digger!" I finally snapped in frustration. Hannah's words rang in my head. Hades' frown deepened. He casted me a side glance.

"Everyone?" he asked. He seemed curious about what I just said. "Did anyone else say something like that?" Hades questioned. I quickly shook my head. I knew that he didn't believe me as he rolled his eyes.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?" I asked, trying to change the subject and to lighten the atmosphere.

"Yes. Sue me" he muttered sarcastically.

"I might do that" I told him while crossing my arms over my chest. I could see his lips twitch slightly. "Why did you want me to come with you?" I asked.

"Because I wanted you to come with me" he answered.

"Wow. Great respond" I mumbled sarcastically.

"I was going to get bored alone" he finally cleared. My eyes widened and I quickly smirked.

"You should thank my mom" I said out of the blue. Hades casted me a side glance again.

"Why?"

"Because if I wasn't born, you'd probably be dying of boredom" I said while chuckling.

"I'd probably have Hannah with me then" Hades said. And this is how I stopped chuckling. I didn't say anything. Hades didn't seem to get that i hated Hannah. Oops. I mean, Hannah hated me. I wondered what his reaction would be when he'd get to know about it. I felt like I was another Hannah in his life. Did he kiss her too? I rested my head against the window. I watched as it started raining.

"Do you think it will rain there?" I asked Hades. He shook his head, then leant a little bit to look at the sky. "How long till we reach there?" I asked.

"Three hours" he told me. He suddenly stopped the car. I turned around and noticed that there was no car behind us. He untied his tie, then threw it in the backseat. I bit my lips while looking at me.

"That's unfair as hell" I whispered loud enough for him to hear. He turned to look at me, with one perfectly arched eyebrows.

"What's unfair?" he asked while looking in the rear view mirror. He then rolled up his sleeves, making me close my eyes. I had to control my freaking Hormones.

"The fact that you look freaking sexy all the fucking time without even trying" I muttered, then turned my body so that I was now sitting properly on the seat. It was now raining more heavily. We could barely see the road. I turned my head slightly to look at Hades who was already staring at me with a grin.

"You do realize that it's the same thing with you, right?" Hades asked me, his eyes falling on my lips while he talked to me. I blinked several times, trying to register his words

"You think I look good?" I asked, quite flatter by his words.

"Good is an underrated word to describe how you look" Hades told me as he started driving again. I could feel my blood rushing to my cheeks. I hated blushing. It would give away everything that was going on in my mind.

"Thank you, I guess?" I whispered again.

"You're welcome" Hades responded. I smiled. "I'm hungry" he suddenly said. I frowned and lifted my wrist so that I could watch the time.

"We've been on the road for like five minutes" I scoffed.

"I haven't eaten since this morning" he told me. My eyes widened. He must be really hungry. To be honest, I wouldn't mind being his food. I gulped then took a deep breath. My hormones were definitely at their peak.

"There's a little Café around here" I told him. I started showing him the direction and he followed. Hades seemed tired. I was really hoping that during this holiday week, he would put away his work. I could clearly see that he needed some rest. Soon, we reached the Café. Hades parked his car, then stared out of the window.

"It's raining" he told me.

"So?" I asked with a shrug.

"I don't have an umbrella with me" Hades said.

"You're not going to melt" I scoffed while rolling my eyes.

"We'll be drenched by the time we reach the door" he pointed out.

"Live a little, Hades" I said with a smirk before opening the door and stepping out of the car.

"Luna" Hades called from the car. He sounded exasperated and surprised. I was getting drenched with the rain. It was cold. I quickly tapped on the window and motioned him to step out. I could see him shake his head, but still, he opened his door and with a huge intake of breath, he stepped out.

"Run!" I shouted while laughing before running to the main door. Hades did and again, he seemed like a freaking model. His hair was sticking to his forehead and his cloth stuck to his well built body, making me internal swoon. I opened the door of the Café and stepped in. Soon, Hades joined me. He had a wide smile on his face. He looked like a little kid. I chuckled, then turned my attention to the Café. It was full with high schoolers. The girls' eyes were stuck on Hades. I rolled my eyes and stepped in front of him to block their view. They all narrowed their eyes, making me grin. Hades and I, then walked to a booth. It was so nice. I liked that Café because of the privacy that you could get.

"Yay. I've lived my life. I ran in the rain" Hades said sarcastically, but still, the smile on his face proved that he actually enjoyed this. I chuckled and opened the menu card.