Chapter 41: Sex

We were soon both nearly naked. Hades only had his boxer on. I unconsciously licked my lips at the beautiful view in front of me. I was lying on the bed, with him between my legs. Hades leant forward, kissing all his way to my lips.

Soon we were both completely naked.

Yes. I know. Things happen so fast.

"You're so beautiful" he whispered against my lips. I smiled, then wrapped my hands around his neck.

"I know" I said sheepishly. He smirked and just as I was about to chuckle, he slid into me. I gasped at how big he was. He chuckled. I moved my hips and watched as his chuckle ceased and he groaned. My hands moved to his back. His one hand was on the bed , while the other one was wrapped behind my neck.

"Fuck" he swore. He rose his head to look at me. I could see lust shining in his eyes. I smiled wickedly before moving my hips again. My eyes closed instantly when I felt the pleasure. A moan escaped my mouth at that moment. "Fuck!" he swore again. He started thrusting in me, making me bit my lips together so that I wouldn't moan out loud. He pulled my hair slowly. The good thing was that i didn't find any pain. It was all pleasure. My eyes suddenly widened when realization hit me. I pushed him slightly , making him stop moving. I groaned slightly as i wanted him to keep going.

"Are you okay?" Hades asked me. I could see concern in his eyes. I took a deep breath, trying to ignore how much I wanted him to move.

"Protection" I moaned when he pulled out. His eyes widened too.

"You're not on pill?" He asked. I shook my head. He then turned his head to look at me again before chuckling. "No one would have the patience to put a condom on with you lying naked in front of them" He added. He stood up, and walked in his naked glory to the drawer. He opened it and took his wallet. He pulled out a condom, then tear the wrap apart before putting it on. I was simply lying on the bed, admiring that hot ass man do his thing.

Yeah, weird. He walked to me again. Hades got on the bed. Instead of him being in charge, I pushed him over so that he was now lying under me, and I was straddling him. He sat up, with me on his lap. His hands rested on my waist. We were both now facing each other. I smirked before lifting my hips up, and slowly slid on him. A moan left my mouth as I felt him inside of me. My hands rested on his shoulders as I moved up and down on him, making him groaned when I increased the pace. Hades buried his face in the crook of me neck. I bit my lips. I was tired of my own moans. He sucked on my skin and gently bit on it. I seriously didn't care if there was going to be hickeys.

Like who gives a fuck?

"You're so beautiful'' he groaned against my skin. He started increasing the pace, making me throw my head in the back when the feeling of pleasure was to overwhelming.

"Fuck" I swore when I felt his mouth close on one of my nipple. I didn't know on what pleasure to concentrate on. Too many feelings from everywhere. I could feel Hades twitching inside of me. I bent my head to look at me. He was already looking at me. I smiled at him. He wrapped his hands around me before thrusting deeper. I closed my eyes while biting my lips. I was moaning but at least it was not that loud.

"Open you eyes" Hades ordered. I could feel his fingers tightening on my waist. I knew that was close. I was too. I was finally having sex with the man that I wanted to, and it was amazing as fuck. I opened my eyes to look at me. It was too intense. The way he looked at me. If I gave all these little details to much importance, I knew that I was going to fall in love, hard.

"Hades" I moaned his name when I felt like I was close to a magnificent orgasm. He moved faster and deeper. I felt him twitch inside of me.

"Fuck" he groaned when he reached his peak of pleasure. I bit my lips and buried my face in his neck when the pleasure engulfed me too.

"Holy fuck" I breathed in his neck. We were both breathing heavily. I slowly lifted myself off him and let my body fall on the bed next to him. I pull a blanket on me and watched as Hades stood up. He took off the used condom and threw it in the bin. Then, he walked back to me and got under the covers with me. I think that it was the best sex that I ever had in my whole entire life.

"Are you okay?" Hades asked me again as he pulled me in his arms. I rested my head on his chest and thought about it for a few minutes. I felt him move when I didn't respond. He had a frown on his face.

"I'm a little sore" I admitted. Hades chuckled, then kissed my forehead. Why does he do that? Things like this will make me fall in love with his dumb ass.

His Dumb self who knew how to fuck right.

"That's a good thing" Hades breathed in my ear, then he slowly bit on it, before tugging onto it. I watched as goosebumps rose on my skin.

"How?'' I asked curiously. He smiled before turning me around so that I was now facing him.

"You'll think about me whenever you'll walk" He simply said while smirking.

Oh that, I will do.