Chapter 28: leaving me behind

Several days passed by and it was already the day for us to go to the beach house with Hades, Jason, Hannah, Ella and Julien. I was currently packing my bag. Ella was sitting on my bed. Julien was most probably watching television in the living room. Jason told me that he was going to pick us up. I didn't even bother asking why Hades wasn't the one coming to pick us up. I assumed that Hannah must be with him.

"So what are you and Hades now?" Ella asked while swinging her feet. I put my body lotion on my bag, then stood straight. I rolled my lips in my mouth before shrugging.

"I'll let you know when I, myself will know" I joked. I told Julien and Ella about the Bitch, Hannah and about the kiss with Hades. They simply shrugged as if they already knew that the kiss was going to happen. Julien was rather eager to meet Hannah and I could sense that it was annoying Ella. "What about you and Julien?" I asked as this question was bugging me. Her eyes widened. She was definitely not waiting for that question.

"what about us?" Ella asked, trying to play dumb as she focused on her nails instead of me. I rolled my eyes, then sat on the bed next to her.

"You're annoyed when he's interested with someone else" I pointed out.

"Because he's interested with the girl who is trying to fuck up whatever there is between you and Hades" she mumbled.

"Don't lie" I mumbled. She took a deep breath, then rested her head on my shoulder.

"I don't know" she muttered. "I haven't actually seen Julien with another girl since our break up" Ella said. "It feels weird" she admitted.

"Well, he is not interested with Hannah. He is just eager to meet the girl who dared to insult me" I tried to reassure. She chuckled, then pulled away to look at me.

"Is she pretty?" Ella asked me seriously as if we were about to go on a mission.

"Honestly?" I asked, making her roll her eyes at my stupid question.

"No. Lie to me" she said, Sarcasm dripping from her words.

"She's ugly as fuck" I said.

"Did you actually lie to me?" Ella asked, quite confused.

"Yes" I answered, making her huff. I laughed at her facial expression. She was getting quite annoyed with me. My phone suddenly started buzzing in my pocket. I stood up and opened the message that I just got. It was from Jason. I walked to my window and actually saw him standing by his truck in front of my house. He waved at me while smiling sheepishly. I chuckled and waved back. Ella walked to the window and stood next to me. When her eyes fell on Jason, she made an appreciation sound.

"He's actually cute" She whispered loud enough for me to hear. I rolled my eyes but still laughed.

"Let's go!" I said, pushing her to the bed so that we could take our bags.

"I'm sitting in the passenger seat" she announced as we took our bags and walked down the stairs. Julien walked in the main room with his bag on his shoulder.

"Why?" he asked while pouting.

"Because I said so" Ella said highly. Julien looked at me and I stared back at him. We were most probably both wondering what was wrong with our beat friend. But again, that was Ella. Ella was unique. Julien and I both shrugged at the same time, then we followed Ella.

"Finally!" Jason breathed when he saw us walking towards his truck. Ella stopped right in her track and glared at the front door.

"No fucking way" she mumbled. I walked by her side and huffed when I saw Hannah already in the passenger seat.

"Wasn't she supposed to come with Hades?" I asked Jason. "I don't want to be in the same car as her" I whispered to him.

"Same" Jason whispered back. Seems like Jason didn't like Hannah Bitch too. "Hades asked you to stay back. He will be picking you up when he's done at work" he then announced, making my eyes widened.

"Basically, you guys are going before me?" I asked. Jason nodded and motioned Ella and Julien to get in the truck. I simply stood there and stared at my friends. "But they're going to choose the best rooms because they'll be there first!" I whined and stomped by foot like a kid while looking at Jason.

"I'm pretty sure that Hades wouldn't mind sharing his room with you" Jason whispered, then winked. My eyes widened and I could feel my blood rushing to my cheeks. The only person that Hades confide to is Jason. So basically, Jason knew what happened between Hades and I.

"And what am I supposed to do now?" I asked, ignoring his previous comment. Ella and Julien were looking at me with smirks on their faces. The bitches were glad to go before me. I knew that they were planning to take the best rooms.

"It's your life. You do whatever you want" Jason said wisely and started walking to the driver seat. "Hades will be done in an hour, I think" he added. I watched as Hannah rolled down the window, then stared at me. I could see disgust in her eyes for me.

"I can stay here, if you want" she offered. I scoffed then shook my head as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Hades asked for her to wait. Not you" Ella replied smartly before I could even say a word. Hannah turned to glare at Ella who was sitting next to Julien in the back seat.

"I was asking her. Not you" Hannah Snapped.

"You didn't ask, dumbass. You proposed a shitty idea and I told you my opinion about it" Ella responded. "Now, can we go or are we going to stay here and continue this useless conversation?" she asked as she stared at Jason in the rearview mirror. I smirked and waved at Hannah as Jason drove off, leaving me behind.

Mr Reigns जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें