Chapter 39: Hannah drama

"Are you ready?" I heard Hades ask from the bedroom. I stood in front of the mirror, staring at my reflection with wide eyes. This long black dress was so unlike me. It was beautiful. Elegant.

So unlike me.

"Hades" I called. I could hear his steps approaching the bathroom.

"Yes?" he asked. I could hear the hesitance in his voice.

"You can walk in. The door is not lock" I told him. He twisted the door knob. I turned to look at him to see him peeking in.

"Yes?" he repeated.

"How do I look?" I questioned while looking at the dress. He seemed mesmerized by the dress. He blinked several times before actually registering what I asked him.

"You look perfect" he breathed out. I rolled my lips in my mouth and stared at him, shaking my head in disagreement. "How do you feel in it?" He then asked. I appreciated the fact that he asked me.

"I don't feel comfortable" I admitted.

"You don't like it?" Hades asked. Then suddenly, he took a deep breath as if realization was striking him. "You don't like it" He finally noticed. "I remember how annoyed you seemed with your dress. Hannah loves them. I guessed that you would have loved them too" he said. I nodded my head. I tried not to be bothered by the Hannah comment.

"If you remember, then why did you buy these?" I asked.

"Technically, I didn't buy these" He said as he pointed towards the bag that was now on the counter. "I got security guard to buy them and I simply told them to get some dresses" He told me with a shrug.

"So they got those?" I asked in confusion.

Why these expensive-ass elegant dresses?

"They usually get Hannah's dresses at time" Hades told me. I finally understood. I took the dress off me, not caring that he was staring at me. "I'm not wearing these" I told him. He frowned.

"Why?"

"This is not me. I don't feel comfortable wearing them" I told him. I was standing in front of him with only my underwear on. I look at them and rose my head to look at Hades. "Did your security guard buy these?" I asked him. He nodded.

Of course, Hannah would wear these.

I looked like a stripper.

But it was sexy. I felt sexy.

"You should probably put something on" Hades said after clearing his throat. He looked away, with a frown on his face. His reaction made me rose my eyebrows in disbelief.

"Is there a problem?" I asked while staring down at my body.

"No" he replied instantly, his voice kinda low.

"I look too much like Hannah?" I said. I then scoffed then chuckled with any humor. "Of course not, she's sexy as fuck and here I am standing like a potato" I grumbled. "Get out" I snapped, motioning to the door. "I need to change" I continued. I could see the confusion in his eyes.

"What's the problem?" He asked.

"Nothing" I mumbled.

How was I supposed to say that I hated Hannah?

Well, she hated me as well.

Mutual hate, isn't it?

Hades started walking out of the bathroom. I rolled my eyes as my mind drifted to Hannah. She hated me. I didn't have anything against her until she called me a gold digger. Just as Hades reached the door, he stopped. He turned around and stared at me before walking back in.

"What the fuck is wrong?" He demanded while walking to me. Soon, I could feel his breath fanning over my face.

"You bought me stuffs that Hannah usually wears! Do I look like Hannah to you?" I asked.

"I didn't buy these" he repeated calmly.

"Why does your security guard buy stuff for Hannah?" I asked him.

"Because she would usually stay at my house and wouldn't have anything to wear" Hades responded.

I showed him the door.

"Get out"

I didn't want to act like the jealous girlfriend. I was far from that. But I was so over Hannah.

"I'll have him get something else for you" he told me. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my breasts. His eyes drifted from my face to my boobs.

"No need for it" I mumbled.

Oh my god, Luna. Kissing him doesn't make him yours.

"Luna, I swear to everything I believe in, I'm trying my best not to put you on that fucking counter and fuck you senseless" Hades said with clenched jaws as he wrapped one of his hands around my neck and forced me to look at him in his eyes. "Tell me what the real fucking problem is" he demanded. I tried my best not to react to his words. I could feel my lower part of my body reacting to him. I struggled against him and pushed his hands away.

"The real fucking problem is that, next time, ask me before getting someone to bring me clothes. I don't want to be dress like some daddy's girl" I told him with a fake smile on his face. His eyes widened as he realized that Hannah was definitely the problem.

"Is Hannah the problem?" He asked me. I didn't mind what he would think. Yes. Hannah was the problem.

"Ding! Ding! Ding! We've got a winner!" I faked happiness before walking out of the bathroom with only the bra and the panty on.

"What's the problem with her?" Hades asked in disbelief. I put on of his shirt on me as if it was completely normal.

"You don't see anything , do you?" i asked as I chuckled while shaking my head. He stared at me, confusion swimming in his eyes again. Hannah was in love with him. Hannah hated me. Well, now she had reasons to hate me.

"You're so fucking confusing" Hadee snapped before letting his body fall on the bed. I rolled my eyes and sat on the couch.

I didn't even know why I was pissed.

Maybe because he thought that Hannah and I would like the same thing or because Hannah usually sleeps over at his place.