Chapter 43: Confusion

"I need a pill" I told Hades as I walked inside of the room, with my towels wrapped around my body. He rose his head from his laptop to look at me.

Fuck. He was wearing his glasses.

"Why?" he asked. I blinked several times as I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks. How am I supposed to tell him that? Wait, why the fuck was I shy? I mean, I had amazing sex with the guy twice already. I took a deep breath, then rolled my eyes at my dumb self.

"I don't want to be pregnant" I told him. He rose his eyebrows in surprise and a smirk formed on his face as he pushed his laptop off him and stood up. He slowly walked to me in only his boxers on. I tried not to melt at how sexy he looked with his glasses on. He approached me so that he was now extremely close.

"Why not?" He asked, his voice quite low and husky. I bit my lips and tried to stop myself from smiling like a horny teenage girl.

"I'm too young" I told him. He put his hands on my waist, pulling me closer. He rested his forehead against mine.

"You don't want to be the mother of my children?" He asked, making me laugh. I knew that he was kidding. I shook my head, then put my hands on his chest.

"I don't want to have the kids of my fuck buddy" I said and tried to pull away. Suddenly, the amusement was gone.

Fuck. What did I do?

"What did you call me?" Hades asked, now a frown on his face.

"Fuck buddy" I repeated reluctantly.

I shouldn't have. He pulled me closer to him. His hand wrapped themselves behind my neck. He rested his forehead against mine.

"I'm not your fuck buddy" He said. His voice was so intimidating. He was actually pissed. I gulped and looked away. I tried to move away from him.

"How would you call yourself?" I dared to ask him. "A friend, right?" I asked. Then i scoffed and actually pulled away. I walked to the couch where the bag with clothes were. "Now you're a friend who fucks me once in a while, that is, a fuck buddy" I continued. I turned to look at him, He seemed pissed but he couldn't argue with me.

"Get ready" He simply said. I knew that he was amgry.

"Why are you angry?" I asked in exasperation.

"Just get ready, we're going for dinner" he said. He rolled his eyes as he turned his back to me. I huffed and took the back before walking in the bathroom. I feel like we were going to see Hades in his bad mood.

I put the bag on the counter, near the sink and opened it. As I pulled the clothes out, I sighed in relief when I saw that they were not extravagant ones. I let the towel fall on the floor as one dress took my attention. It was a simple long sleeve dress. It was classy and simple at the same time. I quickly put it on and twirled in front of the mirror. Yeah, it was good. Dresses were not something that I liked wearing. But simple ones were nice. I heard a bip in the corner of the bathroom. I turned my head to see my handbag there. I quickly took it and pulled my make up bag and my phone out of it. That was a message from Ella.

'How is it going? Heard you guys were coming tomorrow' the message said.

We were?

I frowned and decided to reply her before starting with the make up.

'I'm good. You? Going for dinner. I don't know about tomorrow' I pressed reply and put my phone on the table. I opened my make up bag and took out my lipstick and my eyeliner out. Once i was done putting these one, I applied eyelash and smiled at the mirror. I loved wearing dark red lipstick. I took a deep breath and fixed my hair. I decided to tie it in a high ponytail.

Okay, I managed to look presentable.

Beep.

'we're good... Hades just told Jason that you were coming tomorrow' Ella said in her message.

'See you tomorrow then' I replied. I put my things in my hand bag and walked out of the bathroom. By the door, I saw two high heels and I sighed. Hades must have ordered them. I didn't want to get into an argument again with him. So, I did what I had to do. I took a deep breath and chose one of them. I have to admit that they go well with the dress.

"Are you done?" I heard Hades ask as he walked in the room. When his eyes fell on me, they trailed from my head to my toes. "I guess , yes" he exhaled.

"Yes" I simply said, not knowing how to deal with awkward situation.

"You look beautiful" Hades said. I frowned, not actually knowing what to say or to think about this whole situation. "Aren't those heels annoying?" He asked.

"You're confusing me!" I simply huffed. "Let's just go" I said and took my bag. Wasn't he just angry at me. How can he not be now? Is he freaking bipolar?

"Let's go" Hades said while shaking his head.

Was he shaking his head at me?

"You're so confusing" I muttered as he opened the door for me to step out. I could see amusement twinkling in his eyes as i said those words. He closed the door then turned to look at me. He was so close. I could feel his breath fanning all over my face.

"You already said that" He whispered, making goosebumps rose on my skin. I tried to control myself.

Yes. He was pure confusion to me.

Confusion mixed with sexiness.

Adorable.

"That's because you are" I whispered back and took a few steps backwards.