Chapter 42: Bathroom Pleasures

The next morning, I woke up with a bright smile. My eyes were still closed but I knew that I was going to have a great view once I opened them. When I moved, I winced.

Shit.

I was sore.

"You're okay?" I slowly opened them to look at Hades who already had an amused expression on his face. I blinked several times and wiped my eyes.

"Yeah, i am. Just had sex after so long" I mumbled. His eyes widened. I had no idea why. "What?" I asked and tried to sit up.

Yeah, that was some good sex.

I winced again.

"Why was the last time you had sex?" Hades asked as he sat up too.

"A few months ago"

"With who?" he asked.

"Jason" I mumbled. I turned to look at him. He rose his eyebrows and clenched his jaws. Why?

"Jason?" He asked, his voice low. My eyes widened in realization.

"Not your Jason!" I quickly exclaimed. "Jason as in a guy who I met once in a bar" I told him as if it was making it any better. I pulled the blanket on me as I stood up, leaving him completely naked on the bed. My eyes travelled from his face to down there. I quickly looked away, making him chuckle. He took a deep breath and got out of bed. I could feel my cheeks slowly turning red.

"All shy now?" Hades asked in disbelief. I rolled my eyes but couldn't help the smile that was creeping on my face. I watched as his hands slowly reached for the blanket. He slowly pulled on it. I didn't know what to do. I simply looked at him as the blanket fall on the floor. He looked at me and I saw pride and mischief lighting in his eyes.

"What?" I asked, my voice extremely low. I wrapped my arms around me. It was a natural feeling for me. I always needed to hide my body. I didn't have any complex. Well, I think. Hades wrapped his hands around my hips and slowly directed me to the mirror. When I turned around, I saw three huge freaking hickeys. Two were on my breasts but the other one was on my neck. "Holy fuck" I said as I looked at my reflection. "How am I supposed to hide that?" I asked him in bewilderment.

"Why should you hide?" He asked me. I groaned then pulled the blanket back to my body.

"Maybe because we always have paparazzi stuck to our asses wherever we go?" I muttered as I walked to the bathroom. Hades was still in the room, standing there in his naked glory.

"We are in a relationship to the eyes of everyone. It's normal, don't you think?" He asked me as if i was so freaking stupid. I turned around to look at him. I simply shook my head then closed the door. Hannah will do anything she can to make my life a living hell if she sees this. I let the blanket fall to the floor then stepped in the shower. As soon as I opened the tap, the hot water fell on me, cascading over my body, making all my muscles relax. As I put body wash on me, my moments with Hades rushed in my head. I bit my lips as I thought about the way he would kiss me. I wanted his lips on me again. I closed my eyes.

Fuck.

How can I still want him that much after having sex with him?

"Sweetheart?" I heard his voice from the room. I opened my eyes and tried to pull myself together. He opened the door of the bathroom and walked in. He was still naked. "Your new clothes are here" He said, his voice low. His eyes trailed on my body, then settled on my face. I had water falling on my head. I stepped out of the water a little bit to look at him. He didn't move to leave the bathroom.

"Is there a problem?" I asked him. He gulped then shook his head.

"I'm joining you" He suddenly said as he walked to me. My eyes widened in confusion. What? He was coming in the shower with me?

Fuck yes!

"Do you mind?" Hades asked as he stood in front of me. I quickly shook my head, making him smirk. I moved a little bit to give him room to step in. I watched as the water fell on his head, slowly sliding down his face, to his neck then to his body. I put my hands on his chest and smiled at him.

"I want you closer" I breathed. He clenched his jaws as he looked down to me. He grabbed my waist and lifted me up. I instantly wrapped my legs around his waist. He pushed me against the wall, then crashed his lips against mine.

"Fuck!" He swore. He pulled away, then pushed himself inside of me. I gasped at how big he was.

"Yes" I moaned as he increased the piece. He kissed me again, pulling my lip with his teeth. His one hand moved to my breast and he lightly pulled my nipple between his fingers. He fucked me harder and faster. He pulled away to look at my face as he thrust in and out of me.

"You're so beautiful" he said through clenched teeth. I bit my lips, trying my best not to moan like a crazy pornstar. I was seriously trying so hard. I knew i was close to an orgasm so I closed my eyes and tried to absorb all these pleasure that i was getting. "Open your eyes" He ordered and held my neck with his hand so that we were looking at each other in our eyes.

"I'm so close" I moaned and watched him. He smirked then fucked me harder. I knew that he was close too as he twitched inside of me. I didn't want him to pull out so I held on his shoulder. "Inside" I moaned and he exploded inside of me, making me go in a spiral of pleasure.

Stupid me.