Chapter 11: The Hospital Wing

My head instantly shot up and I kissed him on the lips out of happiness without realizing what I had done. I pulled away and made eye-contact with him, and started to apologize for what I did. " I'm so sorry I didn't mean to, I was just relieved that you're okay". "Hey it's okay I-I kind of liked it." He said in a whisper. I was about to respond when Madam Pomfrey came back into the room with the healers.

As she walked in, she began to say that she could relieve his pain but couldn't fix the broken bones and it needed to be healed the muggle way. Draco rolled his eyes at the thought of having to be healed the same ways as muggles. They had put his arm in a huge cast, as I was leaving I kissed Draco forehead goodnight and headed back to my dorm room, where I immediately fell asleep.

The next morning I had headed to my first period. I usually sat with Draco but since he had spent the night in the Hospital Wing, he hadn't made it to school the next day. I didn't want to stay in the class without Draco so I lied to Snape and told him I felt sick, he gave me a pass for the Hospital Wing and I made my way over there to see Draco.

I had entered the Hospital Wing and saw Draco was awake sitting at the edge of the bed. I smiled to myself at how cute he looked, I walked over and gave him a hug from behind. He turned around and smiled as he saw me, "How are you doing?" I asked softly. "Better now that you're here", he said while smirking. I blushed at his comment and changed the subject.

I had stayed with Draco for the rest of the day. We had talked about everything that was going on in our lives including home life, school, and friends. It was finally 6:00 P.M so I told Draco that I would get dinner for us and be back, he nodded in agreement as I left the room. I had gotten Draco food and was walking back into the room when I saw Pansy kissing Draco's cheek. I had a feeling of jealousy and threw the food at Pansy and started running as I heard Draco yell "KATHY COME BACK IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!".

I didn't listen and just kept running until I bumped into Blaise. He realized that I was crying and said "Kathy, what's wrong?" I began to stutter and he pulled me into a hug as I cried into his shoulder. He walked me back to my dorm room and made sure I was okay before leaving to visit Draco.

Blaise's POV:
I was walking out of the Great Hall and before I made it to my dorm room I thought that I should visit Draco. As I was walking down the hallway Kathy bumped into me while crying, no words came out of her mouth so I just hugged her. I decided to walk her to her dorm to make sure she was fine. I walked back to the Hospital Wing to visit Draco and saw him sitting frustrated alone. As I started walking closer I noticed shattered pieces of a plate and food on the ground. I sat down next to Draco and asked what happened, "Pansy decided to kiss me out of nowhere and Kathy walked in with my food and threw it at Pansy, she stormed out running and crying, I told her it's was not what it looked like, and it was all just a big misunderstanding", Draco said sadly. "Malfoy she bumped into me crying, she looked really hurt, and why did you even kiss Pansy?", I responded. "I didn't, she kissed me mate", Draco said. "She was very hurt, you should talk to her, I walked her to her dorm room you really mess things up", I said