Chapter 27: The deal

We practiced for so long that it was now 11. I walked to my dorm a little exhausted. I wanted to fall right asleep when I remembered that I had to meet Malfoy at his dorm in 1 hour. I started to get ready and put on a little bit of makeup. I wasn't really sure why I was getting ready to meet him but I just continued. I put on a shirt with a skirt and let my wavy hair down

 I put on a shirt with a skirt and let my wavy hair down

It was now 11:55 and I made my way to Draco's dorm. I knocked on his door, when he opened it and dragged me in. I looked up to see him smirking at me. I started to notice how close we were so I backed up and said, "Okay Malfoy tell me what you want so then I can get it over with".
I looked him directly in the eyes and he stepped closer and said "I want you". I was surprised that he would say that to me after making fun of me for almost two years now. "Could you tell me what you mean? ". He got closer and said " I can't tell you but I can show you".

I knew what he meant but for some reason I didn't stop him. He pulled me closer to him, we were just inches away from each other. " What are you going to do Malfoy", I asked nervously. " Call me Draco", He said. "Ok Draco what are you doing". " This" With that one word he smashed his lips onto mine and I felt electricity go through my body as his lips met mine. I knew this wasn't right but I didn't want it to end. The kiss was desperate. I could tell we both wanted it. Still kissing, I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pulled me closer. I realized what we were doing and I pulled away.

"I knew you wanted me", Draco said. "Shut up, you were the one that went for the kiss". "So, what does this mean", I asked. "So enemies to lovers or friends with benefits", Draco asked. "What about enemies with benefits", I said while winking and turning my back and leaving.