Chapter 22: The Cheater

Ever since Draco had called me a mudblood he had been picking on me. He would make fun of my clothing, or when I didn't understand something in class. Soon Pansy had joined in, and next the whole slytherin house.

I spent most of my time in my room, so I didn't have to be made fun of by Draco and everyone else.

I've been getting suspicious of Blaise lately because he always seemed to come up with excuses every time we were together.

I tried to trust Blaise but I knew something bad was going to happen.

One day I was going to the library to get a book for my muggles studies class. As I was reading through the book I heard a noise in the back of the library. I tried to ignore it but it was loud so I made my way back there to see what it was. I was shocked at what I saw...

I saw Blaise kissing Pansy.

They hadn't noticed me so I stood in front of them and said " So this is what you've been doing after you ditch me". " Kathy it's not what It looks like" Blaise said. " Oh I think it's exactly how it looks, you ditched me so you can go makeout with my sister" . " Kathy you 're just always so depressed and never wanted to do anything with me but with Pansy it's different", He replied. " Wow Blaise, well I hope you have a horrible time with my sister, and I hope she cheats." " Kathy I'll be honest with you, I've been cheating on you with Pansy since Cedric died". "Ok since we are being honest with each other, I only got with you because I wanted to get over Draco". "Kathy you guys were never together", Pansy said. "You don't get a say in this, you're cheating on Draco you little slut".

I walked out of the Library and went to my dorm. I was so mad I threw a vase at my mirror and it shattered. I started to pick up the pieces and I cut myself and blood came out my fingers. Harry walked into my dorm and ran to me when he saw the blood.

" Kathy are you okay? What happened?"He said. " Blaise cheated on me with Pansy and I was so mad I threw a vase at my mirror and cut myself", I replied emotionless.

Harry didn't say anything; he just helped me up and took me to the bathroom to wipe off the blood. After he helped me we sat on my bed and started talking about everything we were feeling.

As Harry was talking, I observed him. I never noticed that when he is really interested in something his eyes shine brighter and he has the biggest smile. WAIT... why am I admiring Harry? He's my best friend. I can't be developing feelings for my best friend. Especially after Ginny told me last week she fancied him. I told Harry he could spend the night over at my dorm. I knew things wouldn't be weird since we were just friends right?

Harry POV:
I didn't realize how beautiful Kathy was , we spent the night talking. I slept over at her dorm. The next morning I woke up and she was against my chest. She was still asleep so I didn't want to move and wake her. I cuddled her as I fell asleep again.

Katherines POV:
I woke up with Harry's arms around me. I was shocked knowing that we did not fall asleep like that last night.

I didn't know what to do so I slipped out of his grip and got ready for the day. When I had finished he was still asleep so I decided to go get breakfast at the Great Hall and left him a note.

Harry, I'm going to the Great Hall to have breakfast.
I had a great night with you :) - love kathy

I went down to the Great Hall, and about ten minutes later Harry came down. Harry sat down next to me and Draco came over and said "I see you got yourself a girlfriend pottah". "Leave my girlfriend alone Malfoy", Harry said. Harry then proceeded to grab my hand and took me to an empty hallway.

I let go of Harry's hand as we made our way to the corridors. I was so confused about what Harry meant by "His girlfriend" so I just blurted out "Harry why did you call me your girlfriend in front of Malfoy?" He was about to say something when he pinned me to the wall. We were inches away from each other," Look Kathy I've liked you since the end of 3 year, but I always thought you had a thing for Malfoy , and then you started to date Blaise so I thought I lost my chance."

"Harry I just got out of a relationship, I think it's too soon to date someone new", I said. "Katherine just give us a chance. I know you will think differently", Harry replied. I was trying to think about it, but all I could think about was him so close to my face. I then sighed and said " Okay I think we could give it a try." He smiled and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed back. This kiss was different, It felt like nothing