Chapter 51: Potter Is Here!!

We walked into the living room and I saw Harry,Hermoine, and Ron but they looked different.

Ron and Hermione were easy to recognize because only a few features had changed. But Harry changed. His face was completely deformed and it seemed that the rest of the death eaters didn't recognize him. 

Draco's POV:
Kathy and I walked into the living room and saw the rest of the death eaters standing around. I looked and saw Pottah and his friends being held by Bellatrix. His face was completely messed up. What could they be doing here, don't they know how dangerous it is?

I looked over at Kathy and I knew she could recognize them too.

I was pushed in the center of the room when Bellatraix said, "Well do you recognize them?". I didn't know what to say. I just wanted this all to end.

"I can't be too sure", I murmured trying not to make eye contact. "Draco, look closely son", My father said. He took my neck and pushed me closer to them. " If we were the ones to hand over Potter over to the Dark Lord, everything would be forgiven, well all as it was, Understand?"

"Now we won't be forgetting who actually caught him I hope, Mr.Malfoy", a snatcher had said.

" How dare you talk to me like that in my own home", My father spat out.

" Lucius", My mother warned him as she pulled him off of me.

" Don't be shy, come closer", Bellatrix said to me. I looked and met eyes with Kathy and I saw her giving me a terrified look. I took a deep breath and went on one knee to get a closer look at him.

" Now if this is who we think it is, and we call him, we need to be absolutely sure."

" What's wrong with his face?" I asked, observing his swollen face.

" Yes, what is wrong with his face?", Bellatrix asked.

" I don't know, he came to us like that, something he picked up in the forest", The snatcher replied. " Or ran into a stinging jinx, was it you dear?"Bellatrix responded, pointing at Hermione. " Give me her wand, I want to see what her last spell was".

Kathy's POV:
I was worried about what would happen to them. I could tell Draco knew it was them, but he didn't say anything.

Bellatrix was walking to Hermione's bag to see her last spell when she saw it in the snatcher's hand. The sword of Gryffindor. Draco had run to my side and intertwined our fingers. I could tell he was nervous by how he was squeezing my hand.

"Where did you get that from'', Bellatrix asked. " It was in her bag when we searched her, reckon it's mine now", the snatcher said with a smirk. 

Bellatrix had attacked the snatcher and other deatheate that tried to approach her. She grabbed the sword and walked up to Hermione and Ron. She pulled ron and said, "Put the boys in the cellar, now we'll have a conversation, its girl to girl"

The boys were pushed to the dungeons by Peter Pettigrew. Bellatrix had pushed Hermione to the ground questioning her about the sword. Her response was the same " I didn't take anything". I believed her, Hermione would never take anything. I closed my eyes but jumped from the sound of a blood curdling scream.

I looked at Hermione and saw the word " Mudblood" carved into her arm as blood dripped out. She turned her head to face me and gave me a weak smile as a single tear went down her face.

I tried to walk over, but Draco pulled me back and I pushed myself onto his chest as I felt silent tears slide down my face.

I hated this. I hated being on this side. The thought of seeing innocent people being tortured. I was doing this for Draco, but now I start to think if it was really the right thing to do. I feel as if I put him into more danger by joining his side.

I couldn't take this anymore. I grabbed Draco's hand and pulled him up the stairs into his room. We sat down on his bed and he started saying "Do you want to talk about it?" "No, not really, I want to try something new", I said. I got up to lock the door, I grabbed my wand and said "Silencio".

I aggressively started kissing him, his tongue dancing with mine. I started  taking his shirt off. All of a sudden Draco stops everything and stares into my eyes, "Kathy are you sure", He says. "Yes, I'm sure", I responded. Before I knew it we rolled over and I was on top of him. My moans started getting louder but then I remembered I put a siliences spell, so I let them all out. Couple minutes later he took off his clothes and asked for entrances.

*You can imagine what happens after*
He then pulled out and we layed in the bed breathing heavily. I broke the silence by saying "Draco that was my first time". "Kathy how could you lose it to someone like me", he responded. "Becauses I love you, and I wouldn't want to lose it to somebody else", I said. "I love you Kathy", he said while he kissed my forehead and pulled me closer to his chest. We both drifted away to sleep happily.