Chapter 52: The War: Part 1

It's been a few months since Harry had come to the Manor. I heard from Narcissa that Harry had managed to apparate out of the Manor with Dobby the house elf.

Draco and I have grown closer to each other than ever. We spend most of our time now in his room just talking about our future. I know for sure Draco will be who I spend the rest of my life with, and I know he feels the same. We've talked about how we would want to live in our own big mansion that had its own library, also a big garden for our children to play in. We decided we wanted 3-4 kids. We've talked about 2 names, Scorpius and Saveena.

Draco and I were in his room. He was sitting on his bed reading a book out loud while my head was on his lap listening.

Narcissa had busted into the room nervously. " I'm terribly sorry to interrupt but you need to go", Narcissa said. "Mother what's going on", Draco asked.

"It's time", Narcissa said.

Our eyes winded at what she said. It was time to go to Hogwarts. It was time for Harry to die.

"I'll give you time to pack your bags, the Dark Lord wants you going back as "students to blend", and get information for when he arrives", Narcissa said walking out of the door.

Draco and I nodded and started packing our stuff in complete silence. We packed our bags and stood there.
" Draco I'm scared, I don't want anything happening to us or even Harry", I said trying to hold in tears. Draco pulled me onto his chest rubbing my hair. " Everything will be fine Kathy nothing will happen to us I'll make sure he does nothing to you", Draco said reassuringly.

I nodded. " I love you", I said. " I love you too", He replied. We walked out of his room and into the living room to find Narcissa already there. " Are you two ready to go", She asked. We nodded.

"Okay you will use Flow Powder to get into Hogwarts, remember to not tell anyone about you working for the Dark Lord we need them to think you're on their side", Narcissa reminded us.

" Of course Mother", Draco responded. Nariccsaa hugged Draco and I, and then turned to me. " Please stay safe", Naricssa said softly. "We will, and thank you for everything Narcissa", I replied.

"Anything for you dear, also I hope one day you will think of me as your second mother, because I can't wait for the day you and Draco get married", Naricssa said smiling. I started to blush and looked at Draco to see him smirking at me.

"I already do", I said, giving her another hug and walking over to Draco.

"Ready?"Draco asked me, sticking his hand out as he stood in the fireplace.

"Ready", I replied interwinding our fingers.

Draco took a deep breath then grabbed the powder and I heard him yell, "Hogwarts!!"

———————————————————————————
Sorry for not posting. We will be finishing this book very soon.

Remember to vote

Love you guys :)