Chapter 47: The Masquerade Party

It has been 2 weeks since I bought my dress for the ball. It was now the day of the ball. I woke up Draco's arms around me, since he spent the night at my dorm, because Ivy spent the night with Neville. I turned around and saw Draco fast asleep.

I smiled and kissed him which woke him up. " Well that's a lovely way to be woken up", Draco said in a tired voice. I laughed and said, " Okay come on get up you need to get back to you dorm and get ready for the ball while I do the same". While dragging him out of bed.

He kissed me goodbye and left my dorm. I checked the clock and saw it was 12 and the dance started at 7 so I had some time to relax before getting ready. 

I sat on my bed and started reading a muggle book I found in the library. I had read for a while, and when I checked the clock it was 3 so I decided it was time to get ready.

I sat at my desk and started doing my makeup and hair. I put some green eyeshadow to match my dress. I slipped on my green dress with black heels and looked at the clock to see it was 6:30.

 I put on my mask and lft my dorm to the stairs

I put on my mask and lft my dorm to the stairs . I started walking down the stairs when I spotted Draco and gave him a warm smile.

Draco POV:
I started to get ready. I decided to go for a black suit with a green tie and a black mask.

 I walked down the stairs to wait for Kathy

I walked down the stairs to wait for Kathy. After a couple minutes she was coming down, even though she was wearing a mask I knew that was her and she knew it was me. She looks beautiful, her gorgeous green dress and her makeup was done very nice. I'm falling for her, hard.

"Hello luv, you breathtaking", I said. "Thank you darling, so do you", she said. I kissed her for a couple seconds when she grabbed my hand and we walked into the Great Hall.

Katherines POV:
We walked into the Great Hall and I admired all the decorations. "The decorations look beautiful", I said. " Not as beautiful as you darling", Draco said. I started laughing, " You're very cheesy", I said. " Only for you", He replied smiling.

He stuck his hand out to me. " Would you like to dance", He asked. "Of course Mr. Malfoy", I replied back. He took my hand and took us to the center of the room. We swayed to the music when Draco said, " You know someday you could be     Mrs. Malfoy.", While smirking. "I'd like that", I said while leaning closer to him. I brought my lip to his as we moved in sync.

We broke apart when the door busted open. We saw them. Death eaters.