Chapter 28: Enemies with benefits

I left Draco's  dorm room and went back to mine. I layed in bed thinking that I had just kissed Draco Malfoy, again. I fell asleep just thinking about him.

I woke up the next morning thinking about  how I was going to face him, I didn't know  what I meant by "enemies with benefits". The day went by fast. I haven't talked to Draco all day, I've been trying to avoid him. I finished Potion's , I walked out of class and Harry pulled me to the corner , "Kathy, we have another meeting again today after dinner ok?", Harry said. I nodded and walked away.

I was walking to my muggle studies class when I felt someone grab my wrist and pull me into a closet. I noticed it was him. Draco Malfoy. "Is Katherine Parkinson ignoring her lover?", Draco asked. "Your not my lover Draco", "That's not what you said last night", "I don't know what I even meant last night". He came closer to me, I was staring at his beautiful grey eyes. "I need to go to class Draco", I said.

Draco wouldn't let me go, so I did the one thing I knew would give me control. I kissed him, and pulled away. I then whispered in his ear, " So are you going to let me go now". He stared at me shocked that I would do that but he just nodded. "Good, well I'll see you later to work on our project", I said with a wink as I left.

Draco POV:
I was walking to Muggle class when I saw Kathy talking to Pottah. I didn't like her talking to him since I knew she dated him last summer. I waited until they stopped talking. I heard they said something about having a meeting after dinner. I wanted to know what they meant so I decided I would follow them after dinner, but I first needed to talk with Katherine about what's going on between us.  

I saw her walking by and pulled her into the closet. We were so close and I said "Is Katherine Parkinson ignoring her lover?""You're not my lover Draco", She said. "That's not what you said last night", I replied. "I don't know what I even meant last night", She said. I could see in her eyes that she knew what she meant. I started walking closer to her wanting to kiss her but she said, "I need to get to class Draco". I stopped her from leaving, when she turned to me, I was staring at her beautiful hazel eyes. She grabbed my head and started kissing me, she pulled away quickly and said "So are you going to let me go now". I was too confused at what just happened. I just moved out of her way and let her go.