Chapter 46: Never Again

Draco POV:
I woke this morning with her head against my chest. I needed her to be mine, I never wanted to leave her side. Today I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend. I got up and got ready. When I was about to leave she was still sleeping, I wrote her a note.

Dear Kathy,
Good Morning darling Hope you slept good
I'm going out to get the day started earlier. Meet me at the black lake at midnight.
I love you :)
D.M. 

I went to Hogsmeade to buy her favorite flowers and a necklace. I told Ivy to get her distracted all day until midnight.

Kathy POV:
I woke up to no one next to me, but there was a letter. I read the letter. I was so happy, he loves me. I heard a knock on the door, I opened it and saw Ivy. "Hello Ivy", I said. "Hey Kathy let's have a girls day", Ivy said. "How did you know I was in Draco dorm?" "Umm it doesn't matter, come on let's get you ready", Ivy said.

She grabbed my hand and took me to our dorm. I hop into the shower as Ivy picks out my clothes. She picked out a dress for me . I'm glad it had long sleeves so it could cover the dark mark.

I looked back at Draco with sad eyes. I didn't want Draco to kill Dumbledore, but I knew it had to be done.

I got ready and we went to Hogsmeade

I got ready and we went to Hogsmeade. We spent the day shopping and eating. It was now 8 o'clock at night and we started to play some muggle board games. I didn't realize that it was now almost midnight. I needed to head to the Black Lake. "Ivy, I'll be back. I'm going to meet Draco at the lake", I said. She nodded in agreement and I left the dorm.

Draco POV:
I was waiting for her. I saw her walking closer to me. She was wearing a beautiful black dress, the dress showed every curve of her body, she looked amazing. "Hey love", I said while grabbing her waist. "Hi, I saw your note. It was cute", She said smiling at me.

"Kathy, I can't live without you, when I'm not with you I lose my mind. I need you Kathy. I want you to be mine. Katherine will you be my girlfriend", I said. "Yes, of course", she said while she pecked my lips. "I'll never leave you Kathy, never again", I said. She smiled and we started walking back to the castle. "Oh love I forgot to give you this" I said while  pulling out the boxes with the necklace.

 "Oh love I forgot to give you this" I said while  pulling out the boxes with the necklace