Chapter 29: Getting Caught!

I left Draco in the closet. After I finished my classes I went off to the Great Hall. I sat with Harry,Hermonie, and Ron. We were whispering to each other about what we were going to learn next. Dinner had ended and the 4 of us had left the Great Hall and started walking to the RR.

Draco's POV:
After Kathy had left the closet I left after her. I kept replaying our kiss and wishing it never stopped. I went to the Great Hall to see her sitting with the blood traitors. I remembered about her and Pottah's conversation. I left the Great Hall and made my way to Umbirdge's office to tell her about my suspensions.

"Draco lovely to see you, do you need something", Umbridge asked me as I entered the room. " Yes professor, you see I've seen a student wondering around the room of requirements after curfew, and I think that might be what we're looking for." I felt guilty exposing Kathy but I chose not to say her name. " I see, well if this student seems to be going again I want you to gather some fellow Slytherins and follow them and  get me", she replied. I nodded and made my way to the Great hall.

After a few minutes I saw Kathy and the blood traitors stand up and leave. I grabbed Blaise, Crabbe, and Goyle and followed Kathy out of the Hall. They started walking and disappeared into the hallway where we had lost them.  
I was about to give up when I saw Cho Chang walking in that direction. She seemed to be nervous walking and I knew this was a perfect time to get answers. I grabbed her wrist and said "If you don't come with me, you will go straight to Umbridge and will have to write lines."

I could see the fear in her eyes but she just nodded. We sat at a bench and she explained to me about a secret group called "Dumbledore's army" where they learned about defense spells to go against Voldemort. I had to admit I was a little impressed knowing that it was a secret for so long and no one found out until now, but this was Pottah so I knew I had to be against his opinion, also since my father worked for Voldemort I could never go against his wishes.

I went straight to Umbridge's office still holding Cho Chang's with a grip. I explained to her everything about Pottah's  group. I thought I saw her with a frustrated face but she just continued with her stupid smile.

She took us back to the room of requirements where she yelled "BOMBARDA MAXIMA" and the wall had blown up. I had run for protection with Cho. I stood back up covered in dust. I grabbed Cho and looked into the blown up wall to meet the eyes of her. Katherine.

Katherines POV:
Harry, Hermione, Ron, and I had walked into the RR. We started working on our Patronus. I had gotten mine during 3rd year, but I've had difficulty performing it since. I hadn't had a really good memory to produce my patronus. " Kathy, just try to think of your best memories. I started thinking of my memories with Cedric but nothing happened, I started to think when was I the happiest. I realize the only good memories I ever had were with Draco, it's Draco, and it will always be Draco.

I yelled "EXPECTO PATRONUM". My Patronus of a lion had come out of my wand. Then it hit me. I realize he was the one. He will always be the one. I couldn't believe it. I'm in love with Draco Malfoy.

I was about to perform another spell when the RR doors had busted open. I looked up to see the eyes of Draco.